Customers Also Bought
- This power surge protector is made of metal shell, which features well sealing, and dust-proof and anti-corrosion
- With dust-proof anti-corrosion features, the electrical surge protector is durable to use
- The power surge protector is the best replacement equipment for PSTN/DDN/ISDN lines
- Interface of the power surge protector is a standard RJ11 or RJ45 crystal head
- The home surge protector features fast response, low output residual voltage and superior transmission performance
- This surge protector is especially suitable for protecting expensive communications equipment
- Shell Material: Metal
- Rated Operating Voltage Un: 160V
- The Maximum Sustainable Operating Voltage Uc: 184V
- Nominal Discharge Current (8/20μs) In: line/line: 350A; line/land: 5KA
- Maximum Discharge Current (8/20μs) Imax: 10KA
- Voltage Protection Level (In hours): Line/Line: ≤ 330V; line/ground: ≤ 600V
- Transfer Rate (3dB) fg: >6MHz
- Interface Type: RJ11/RJ45
- Protection of Lines RJ11: 3,4
- Case Material: Flame Retardant
- Insertion Loss lL: <0.2dB
- Series with Resistance R: 10Ω
- Size: 8.0 x 2.5 x 2.5cm/3.2 x 1.0 x 1.0 in (L x W x H)
- You can safely use this surge protector to protect your expensive communication equipments
- The home surge protector is light weight, flexible and lighting protection
- You can feel safe using this sophisticated manufacturing surge protector
How to Connect a Cable to a Monster Surge Protector:
- Monster Cable makes several types of surge protectors, ranging from simple power strips to full-blown entertainment PowerCenters. Whichever model you have, the procedure for connecting your cables is similar. Since surge protectors are useless when plugged into ungrounded wall outlets, verify that your wall outlet is wired properly before attaching your audio and video components to the surge protector; if you're not sure that your home's wiring is up to snuff, Monster recommends asking an electrician to take a look at it.
- Verify that all satellite dishes, television and radio antennas, and other rooftop devices you will connect to your Monster surge protector are properly grounded. (Check with the devices' manufacturers to find out how to determine this.) Doing so will help prevent voltage surges from compromising your surge protector and possibly damaging your audio and video components
- Choose a three-pronged (grounding) outlet far away from potential foot-traffic problems. Behind your home entertainment system or in a corner is best
- Plug each of your audio and video components into its recommended outlet on the surge protector: Monster surge protectors have different types of outlets for different components. This allows the surge protector to "clean" the signal for each type of component so as to minimize static and interference. Reference the Monster manual for your particular surge protector if there's any doubt
- Plug coaxial cables into the proper outlets. For example, connect your satellite's coaxial cable to the "Satellite In" outlet. Then connect the "Satellite Out" coaxial cable to your TV or cable box. Do the same for any other types of communication cables you have, such as phone or Ethernet. Depending upon your setup, purchase additional cables if necessary
- Plug your Monster surge protector into the wall grounding outlet after connecting all your components.
- Turn the surge protector on with its power switch
- The product is connected using serial, install lightning protection devices when the corresponding interface to access an outside line, and according to the protected devices
- Arrester in the components are subject to stringent testing, usually without special maintenance, fault detection be removed, measure the resistance between the input and output should be ≤ 12Ω, the core wire-to-ground resistance between the ≥ 10ΜΩ. If the measured data does not meet the above requirements, showing that a product malfunction, shall be promptly replaced
- Arrester need a good grounding, lightning ground wire should be short, thick, straight, grounding resistance should be in line with national standards
- 1 x ADSL Modem Signal Surge Protector
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 48.51||USD$ 46.96||USD$ 45.41||USD$ 43.34|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.