Customers Also Bought
- Card Read Distance: Up to 8 cm. Read all 26 bits EM cards
- Interface: 26 bits Wiegand
- Maximum Cable Distance to Controller: 100m
- Type of Cable: 8 wires shielded cable
- Operating Voltage Range: 9 - 16 VDC
- Reader Consumption: Standby: 85mA, Read: 100mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -10°C to 60°C
- Size: 86 x 86 x 18mm/3.39 x 3.39 x 0.71in(L x W x H)
- Built-in audible buzzer acknowledging card reading and bicolor led acknowledging access
- Hidden mounting screws deters vandalism
- Safeguard your online finances against identity theft and fraud
- This door card reader is suitable for a variety of ID cards
- Portable and handy because of its lightweight and compact size design
- This door card reader is a perfect access control device to safeguard your online finances against identity theft and fraud in any sensitive area
- With multi-function and excellent condition design, this door card reader is suitable for a variety of ID cards
- And characterized by the simple and practical design, this ID card reader is convenient to install and use
- Moreover, this access card reader is portable and handy because of its lightweight and compact size design
- This door card reader is made of high quality material which ensures its durability during the daily use
Size in Detail:
How to Evaluate Home Security Systems
- Determine if you can install a hard-wired home security system, a hybrid system or a purely wireless one. The advantage of a hard-wired system is that a burglar cannot tamper with the system to disable the siren or phone line. However, the installation company must be able to run wires through your walls and ceilings as well as access an area of your home to hide the siren and control panel, which is more difficult with the way newer homes are constructed
- A wireless receiver (keypad) may be an option, creating a "hybrid" security system. This system is more secure than a purely wireless system since the siren and phone lines are not directly connected to the keypad. An "all-in-one" wireless system is the least secure because all the alarm components are in one place, making it more accessible to burglars
- Consider the level of protection that you require. Some systems will come with all the bells and whistles, from infrared beams to medical and fire monitoring. More simple systems only monitor windows and doors opening. Your decision here will greatly impact both the home security system and the level of monitoring you'll need
- Think about your pets. If you have small pets, motion-detecting security systems may function without picking up the pets, but larger pets, specifically medium- to large-size dogs, may set off the alarm. Homeowners with these animals should consider foregoing the motion detector to eliminate false alarms
- Check with friends, neighbors and family members in your local area to determine which alarm monitoring companies they find reliable. If you will be paying for your home security system to be monitored, you want to ensure that you're getting the level of service you desire. Some factors to inquire about are response time and quality of installation
- Discuss contract lengths with any monitoring company you consider for your home security system. Many require lengthy contracts in exchange for a free system. Carefully weigh your options here and don't get caught up in all the "freebies" offered by different companies. Ask company representatives any other questions you may have as well
- Ask your home insurance company if they give discounts to customers who use any specific systems or companies. If you're torn and can't make a decision, this information may help you decide
- 1 x ID Card Reader
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.12||USD$ 11.78||USD$ 11.44||USD$ 10.98||USD$ 10.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.