Customers Also Bought
- This is an electronic access control with keypad controller power supply
- This door access control is readable and you can set password
- This door access control system is one of the products that adopts advanced technology
- It allows the enable authorized visitors to enter a access code to unlock the entrance door
- Easy and continent to use
- Weather resistance
- This power supply control is an ideal security system for buildings, offices, home and so on
- Be convenient to install and use
- Beautiful shape and fashion style
- The standard output format is WIEGAND26
- Material: ABS Plastic
- This door access control is designed with keypad controller power supply
- Easy to install and simple to manage stand-alone keyless entry metal keypad
- This door access control system adopts advanced technology, very safe and convenient to use
- Configurable operations for a variety of easy access controls
- This electronic access control is ideal for security system for buildings, offices, home and so on
How to Evaluate Home Security Systems
- Determine if you can install a hard-wired home security system, a hybrid system or a purely wireless one. The advantage of a hard-wired system is that a burglar cannot tamper with the system to disable the siren or phone line. However, the installation company must be able to run wires through your walls and ceilings as well as access an area of your home to hide the siren and control panel, which is more difficult with the way newer homes are constructed.
- A wireless receiver (keypad) may be an option, creating a "hybrid" security system. This system is more secure than a purely wireless system since the siren and phone lines are not directly connected to the keypad. An "all-in-one" wireless system is the least secure because all the alarm components are in one place, making it more accessible to burglars.
- Consider the level of protection that you require. Some systems will come with all the bells and whistles, from infrared beams to medical and fire monitoring. More simple systems only monitor windows and doors opening. Your decision here will greatly impact both the home security system and the level of monitoring you'll need.
- Think about your pets. If you have small pets, motion-detecting security systems may function without picking up the pets, but larger pets, specifically medium- to large-size dogs, may set off the alarm. Homeowners with these animals should consider foregoing the motion detector to eliminate false alarms.
- Check with friends, neighbors and family members in your local area to determine which alarm monitoring companies they find reliable. If you will be paying for your home security system to be monitored, you want to ensure that you're getting the level of service you desire. Some factors to inquire about are response time and quality of installation.
- Discuss contract lengths with any monitoring company you consider for your home security system. Many require lengthy contracts in exchange for a free system. Carefully weigh your options here and don't get caught up in all the "freebies" offered by different companies. Ask company representatives any other questions you may have as well.
- Ask your home insurance company if they give discounts to customers who use any specific systems or companies. If you're torn and can't make a decision, this information may help you decide
Type of Access Control:
- The type of access control is the by far most important specification to consider when purchasing a door access system because it dictates the way you open your doors. For that reason, you must choose an access system that is practical and relevant to your infrastructure. For example, doors that are opened on a regular basis (like in a publishing office) should avoid being controlled by an eye-scanning access system, which takes a significant amount of time to open. With lots of different people rushing in and out of the office doors, a time-consuming type of access control would be impractical and could potentially harm the way your business runs. The overall security of the door(s) should also be considered when looking at the type of access control. For example, an easy-to-steal card access system should not be used for a high-risk door such as a home storage safe. The different types of door access controls available include keypad systems, card readers, voice recognition locks and eye scanners
- 1 x Access Control Security Keypad
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.18||USD$ 12.89||USD$ 12.59||USD$ 12.20||USD$ 12.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.