Customers Also Bought
- Innovative designs, patented products
- With a password keypad, readable calgary password
- Keys using mobile phone technology, do not fade, feel good
- Blue backlight (silver), white backlight (black)
- The standard output format Wiegand26
- A group of bell output
- Card Reader Type: EM / ID Card, MF1/IC Card
- Read Range: 8-18cm
- Size: 116 x 80 x 25mm / 4.6 x 3.1 x 1.0in(L x W x H)
- This Password Card Reader is suitable for EM / ID Card, MF1/IC Card. This proximity card reader is a perfect access control device in any sensitive area
- The Card Reader features innovative designs, patented products. Built-in password keypad, four digit PIN (Personal Identification Number) input
- High capacity, one group of public password.This Security Access Control Systems is one of the products that adopts advanced technology, Door Access System allows the enable authorized visitors to enter a access code to unlock the entrance door
- If you need to control access at a security door, this indoor/outdoor security Door Access System is a perfect choice
Size in Detail:
How to Evaluate Home Security Systems
- Determine if you can install a hard-wired home security system, a hybrid system or a purely wireless one. The advantage of a hard-wired system is that a burglar cannot tamper with the system to disable the siren or phone line. However, the installation company must be able to run wires through your walls and ceilings as well as access an area of your home to hide the siren and control panel, which is more difficult with the way newer homes are constructed
- A wireless receiver (keypad) may be an option, creating a "hybrid" security system. This system is more secure than a purely wireless system since the siren and phone lines are not directly connected to the keypad. An "all-in-one" wireless system is the least secure because all the alarm components are in one place, making it more accessible to burglars
- Consider the level of protection that you require. Some systems will come with all the bells and whistles, from infrared beams to medical and fire monitoring. More simple systems only monitor windows and doors opening. Your decision here will greatly impact both the home security system and the level of monitoring you'll need
- Think about your pets. If you have small pets, motion-detecting security systems may function without picking up the pets, but larger pets, specifically medium- to large-size dogs, may set off the alarm. Homeowners with these animals should consider foregoing the motion detector to eliminate false alarms
- Check with friends, neighbors and family members in your local area to determine which alarm monitoring companies they find reliable. If you will be paying for your home security system to be monitored, you want to ensure that you're getting the level of service you desire. Some factors to inquire about are response time and quality of installation
- Discuss contract lengths with any monitoring company you consider for your home security system. Many require lengthy contracts in exchange for a free system. Carefully weigh your options here and don't get caught up in all the "freebies" offered by different companies. Ask company representatives any other questions you may have as well
- Ask your home insurance company if they give discounts to customers who use any specific systems or companies. If you're torn and can't make a decision, this information may help you decide
About Door Access Control:
Type of Access Control:
- The type of access control is the by far most important specification to consider when purchasing a door access system because it dictates the way you open your doors. For that reason, you must choose an access system that is practical and relevant to your infrastructure. For example, doors that are opened on a regular basis (like in a publishing office) should avoid being controlled by an eye-scanning access system, which takes a significant amount of time to open. With lots of different people rushing in and out of the office doors, a time-consuming type of access control would be impractical and could potentially harm the way your business runs. The overall security of the door(s) should also be considered when looking at the type of access control. For example, an easy-to-steal card access system should not be used for a high-risk door such as a home storage safe. The different types of door access controls available include keypad systems, card readers, voice recognition locks and eye scanners
Access Control Software:
- Electronic or biometric door controls that are used over an entire company or office floor are always manufactured with software. This software is a spec that buyers need to consider very carefully. Some, for example, have limitations such as only working with certain operating systems (such as Windows), while others may be too small or too basic for your current setup (e.g., a 100-employee system for 10,000 employees). Another specification to consider is whether the access controls are sold with an application service provider (ASP). An ASP is a company that manages and stores all of your security setup data in a remote center, taking all of the pressure off of your office PC system and technicians. Check with the door access control seller to find out if an ASP is an option
How to Choose an Access Control System:
- Do a personal access inventory. Identify and evaluate access vulnerabilities, and the best way to shore up access protection of these areas of exposure. Establish perimeters and review options for securing them
- Decide on the level of access control that is needed and what you are comfortable with. Think about and check out the available technologies for the system you have in mind. Make your list of who will share access, and who will be excluded
- Make sure that each person on your access list agrees, and is willing to keep his access information confidential. Instruct them not to share it with friends or others who are "harmless." Restriction of access is, after all, the whole idea behind a control system
- Shop your access system requirements. Meet with and speak to three or four well-established, trusted companies in your area about what you want. Schedule a time for them to do an on-site estimate. Be present for that on-site evaluation; do not leave it to someone else
- Narrow down your system company prospects to two; then, carefully re-evaluate what each offers. Compare pricing versus what the package presented really offers. Check out their work by asking for and visiting at least two of their current customers
- Re-evaluate one final time on your way to your final decision, after making your site visits. Look specifically for the best reliability of the system. Consider next the convenience and level of comfort you personally feel about each system you are considering. Review how the system works, and assess your degree of confidence with it
- Do not buy a system that you feel is too complicated to operate. Do not buy a system you do not have complete protection confidence in, and do not buy a system that is too pricey for what it offers
- 1 x Access Control Security Password EM / ID MF1/ IC Card Reader
- 1 x Power Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.71||USD$ 19.07||USD$ 18.44||USD$ 17.59||USD$ 17.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.