Customers Also Bought
- Full-motion monochrome or color video at distances up to 3,000ft (1km) when used with NV-213A(-M), NV-413A, NV-813A, NV-1613A or NV-3213A 5,280ft 1 mile (1,6km) when used with NV-653T transmitter and Cat-2 or 3 wire 8,000ft 1.5 miles (2,4km) NTSC when used with NV-653T and Cat-5 wire Exceptional interference rejection
- Built-in transient protection & ground lifting
- Built-in brightness & sharpness controls; blue power LED, green active LED
- Compatible with qualified UTP security cameras
- Up to 10 NV-652Rs may be rack mounted using the NV-RM8/10 rack panel kit
- Power: 12-24VAC/DC
- Hand-held radio transceivers operate on narrow band frequencies.Radio waves are the part of the electromagnetic spectrum with the longest wavelengths. A transceiver is a type of radio equipment that can both transmit and receive this long wavelength radiation to communicate with other people or share to data. Transceivers are more common than you might think. Amateur radio hobbyists and CB enthusiasts talk to one another using transceivers. A walkie-talkie is a radio transceiver and so is your cell phone. Even the wireless router connected to many computers is a type of radio transceiver
- The Federal Communications Commission regulates the frequencies that different types of communications equipment may transmit and receive. Transceivers of different types are built so that they transmit and receive signals at the range of frequencies allocated for that type of equipment. Frequency ranges are allocated for mobile phone, 2-way radio, citizens band and amateur radio transceivers. According to the National Association for Amateur Radio, amateur radio transceivers operate at set wavelengths from 23 centimeters up to 160 meters. Frequency availability is determined by the class of license the operator holds
- The transmitter inside each type of transceiver is designed to operate at a set power level. The output power is measured in watts. A walkie-talkie type hand held transceiver will have a power out put of around 5 watts. This means that the transmitter inside sends a signal at 5 watts of power through the antenna. Base transceiver units and CB radio transceivers operate at higher power levels. The instruction manual for a VHF/HF transceiver provided to students by the University of Indiana describes the transmitter power of the base unit to be between 5 and 100 watts when transmitting an FM signal and between 5 and 40 watts for AM signal transmission
Software Defined Radio Transceivers
- ICs and software process the signal in SDR radio transceivers.Software Defined Radio transceivers bring amateur radio into the digital domain by combining radio with computers. A SDR transceiver converts the analog radio signal to a digital signal and uses software to process and filter the signal for transmission. SDR transceiver software is configurable to allow the transceiver to operate in the narrow band unlicensed frequencies or in the licensed amateur radio bands. According to the EURASIP Journal on Wireless Communications and Networking, the transceiver sends the input signal through the processor where it is filtered and optimized by the software. The signal is then passed through a converter circuit that changes it from an analog signal to a digital signal. It is then broadcast through the antenna. The type of signal that is broadcast is determined by wireless transmission standards issued by the FCC
- 1 x Transmitter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.80||USD$ 10.40||USD$ 10.00||USD$ 9.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the maximum possible distance between two communicating transceivers ?
The maximum communication distance as well as the maximum number of usable transceivers depend on the specific power line network used.
The network impedance and noise as well as the signal distortion and attenuation are in fact strongly affected by the network topology and by the other devices connected to the same network at a given time.
As a consequence, the maximum communication distance can widely vary from one network to another or even from one instant to another on the same network.
- How do the Twisted-Pair products work?
In a basic system, the twisted-pair transmitter formats the RGB video output into signals specifically for transmission over twisted-pair cabling. Then a twisted-pair receiver, at the end of the twisted-pair cable run, then converts these signals back into RGB video for display.
- What kind of A/V signals can be sent over twisted-pair Transmitter?
Analog video signals such as component or computer video can be sent over a single twisted-pair cable up to 1000-ft. using Teq AV/IT's twisted-pair transmitters / receivers along with a stereo audio signal.