Customers Also Bought
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Static Current: 5mA
- Receiving Sensitivity: -103dBm
- Transmission Frequency: 315MHz (260-440MHz more than 20 kinds can be optional)
- Decoder Type: Fixed Code
- Color: Green
- Size: 4.1 x 2.6 x 7.0cm/1.6 x 1.0 x 2.8in(L x W x H)
- This receiver module is precisely designed to make sure good function of it
- The wireless receiver is easy to install when you have it
- The wireless modules will bring much convenience to you
- The wireless receiver module could be applied in the anti-theft alarm system
- The transmission frequency is 315MHz, while more than 20 kinds 260-440MHz can be optional
- The receiver module could be applied in many areas
- The receiver module is designed with a working voltage of DC 5V
- The wireless modules are featured with stable performance, high sensitivity, high anti-interfere and high quality
- The wireless receiver module is precisely made, which ensures its great function
- The receiver module is widely applied in anti-theft system and remote control system
- The small wireless modules will bring much convenience to your life
How Do Remote Controls Work:
- Generally, there are two types of remote controls: infrared (IR), and radio frequency (RF). Infrared remote controls work by sending pulses of infrared light to a device, while RF remote controls use radio waves in much the same way. Pragmatically, the biggest difference between the two is range. IR remote controls require a clear line of sight to the receiving device and their range maxes out at about 30 feet (9.14 meters). RF remote controls can go through walls and around corners, with a range of roughly 100 feet (30.48 meters)
- Most home entertainment components such as stereos, televisions and home entertainment centers use IR remote controls. The remote contains an internal circuit board, processor, and one or two Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- When you push a button on a remote control, it transmits a corresponding code to the receiving device by way of LED infrared pulses. The idea is somewhat akin to flashing an SOS signal, but instead of letters, the flashing LED light is transmitting a series of 1s and 0s. The "1" might be represented by a long flash, while "0," a short flash. A receiver, built into the component, receives the pulses of light and a processor decodes the flashes into the digital bits required to activate the function
- Along with the desired function, remote controls must also piggyback other data. Firstly, they transmit the code for the device they are controlling. This lets the IR receiver in the component know that the IR signals it is picking up are intended for it. It essentially tells the component to start listening. The function data follows, capped by a stop command to tell the IR device go back into passive mode
- Some remote controls can be very finicky, requiring the user point the remote directly at the component. This is due to a weak transmitter. Changing the batteries can help, but if the transmitter itself is poor, pulses are transmitted in a narrow beam. More robust IR transmitters, and remote controls with double LEDs, transmit broader beams that allow the user to point the remote in the general direction of the transmitter
- Sometimes it happens that a recliner or favorite spot on the couch does not have a clear line-of-sight to the entertainment center or television. Often a coffee table or some other object is in the way. When this happens we find ourselves raising an arm, trying to control the object "around" the device. This can get quite annoying, but there's an easy alternative
- Since light bounces off objects it is sometimes more convenient to point remote controls towards a flanking wall or even the ceiling to change a channel or send a function command. The light will bounce off the surface of the wall or ceiling and scatter. If you bounce it at an advantageous angle, the scattering light will reach the component. Often it's easiest, with elbow resting on an armrest, to flip your wrist back and point the remote up at a wall behind you. This can work quite well, even though the remote is pointing in the exact opposite direction of the component. Once you find the easiest sweet spots around the room from which to bounce your signal, you can use these instead of struggling with trying to get around your obstructed line of sight
- Garage door openers, alarm systems, key fobs and radio-controlled toys use RF remote controls. RF remote controls work essentially the same as IR remote controls, except they use radio waves. As stated, radio waves can also penetrate walls and go around objects and corners, making RF arguably more convenient than IR
- Some high-end entertainment systems come with RF remote controls for expanded remote range. There are also IR-to-RF remote control converters that allow IR remote controls to extend their range through utilizing a RF translator that basically acts as a middleman. The RF converter relays the IR signal in RF waves to get it further. The converter on the component side reverts the RF signal back to IR so the component can understand it
How to Connect an Icon Wireless Controller for PS2:
- Plug the wireless receiver into the controller port of your PlayStation 2 that you wish to use the Icon controller with
- Turn on your PlayStation 2 console. The LED on the receiver will blink, signaling the receiver is looking for a signal
- Press the "Force Link" button on your Icon PS2 Wireless Controller and watch for the LED to stop blinking. The controller is now ready for use
- 1 x Wireless Receiver Module
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.22||USD$ 3.21||USD$ 3.21||USD$ 3.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.