Customers Also Bought
- Punches up through gauge steel studs at one stroke
- Metal head paper punch provides strength with minimum weight, contoured handle provides more leverage
- Perfect for punching up important files and managing them conveniently
- 6mm paper punch punched size diameter
- This one hole metal paper punch will create a perfect cutout
- Studding Capacity: 8 pcs papers
- Size: 127 x 60 x 15 mm / 5 x 2.4 x 0.6 in (L x W x H)
- Color: Silver
- Perfect for punching up important files and managing them conveniently.This one hole metal paper punch is designed specially for adults to decorate scrapbook pages, art projects, Christmas cards, stationery, paper craft and more. One hole paper punch offers convenient hand -held use with hinged clip catcher
- 6mm paper punch punched size diameter.Count on precision alignments every time with this sturdy one hole metal paper punch
- Exclusive centamatic centering feature and rugged metal paper guide ensure consistent and accurate centering, helping your work to look its best
How to Use a Paper Punch:
Paper punch tools have come a long way from the silver colored one-hole punch gadget. There are countless paper punch shapes available for crafters, children and paper artists. Some of the tools can be a puzzle to figure out. The construction of the tool makes a difference as to how you are able to use it for your paper punch projects. The versatility of the punch tools and the projects you can create makes it well worth the time to learn how to use each tool
- Line the border punch up in the center of your card or piece of paper
- Ensure that the paper is even and pushed into the slot to the very back of the punch tool
- Press the handle down with the palm of your hand
- Check to be certain that you have a clean punch with the entire area cut out as it should be
- Move the punch tool to the left or right side of the cut. Line up the tool pattern with the cut design to keep the pattern straight. Continue until you have punched the entire border
- Choose the shapes for your project. The top of each tool has a likeness of the image that can be punched from it
- Notice that the underside of the tool has a metal positive and negative area. These two parts are the cutting apparatus
- Place the paper you want to cut into the slot at the bottom of the paper punch
- Use even pressure with your fingers or open palm to press down on the top of the tool, or the handle, if there is one, to cut into the paper
- Remove the paper from the tool. You will find the 'punchie' shape that you have just cut out on the work surface under the tool or in a built in receptacle in the tool
- 1 x Paper Punch
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.02||USD$ 3.01||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.97|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.