Customers Also Bought
- Aluminium alloy mounting bracket is ideal for CCTV camera
- Easy to install, sturdy design
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Can be used with camera/housing combinations
- Meterial: Aluminium alloy
- Dimension: 300 x 100 x 85mm/11.8 x 3.9 x 3.3in
- 300 x 100 x 85mm, Aluminium Alloy CCTV Camera Mounting Bracket
Instructions for Mounting a Sturdy Bracket:
- A shelf held up by brackets.rack and shelf image by Lars Christensen from Fotolia.comMounting a bracket to a wall requires you to attach the bracket with screws into a secure wall stud. Just screwing a bracket into a stud is not enough to make it sturdy. It also must be level, with screws far enough into the studs that it will hold firmly
- Run a stud sensor over the wall where the brackets need installation. Choose the proper height for the bracket and make a mark on the wall with a pencil to indicate the location of the stud and the bracket's height
- Position the bracket on the wall so it is over the marked stud. Hold the bracket in place with one hand and use a level to get it straight. Without allowing it to shift on the wall, make pencil marks through the bracket's mounting holes to note their locations on the wall
- Drill pilot holes into the wall and the stud at the locations of the pencil marks. Use a drill bit smaller than the screw to ensure that it bites into the wood securely. Use at least 2-inch long screws to ensure that the bracket will be securely attached to the stud
- Break two flat wooden toothpicks in half and slip them into the holes. The toothpicks make the bond between screw and hole tighter and add to the overall strength of the bracket
- Place the bracket over the holes and insert screws into each hole. Tighten each screw two-thirds of the way into the wall using a hand held screwdriver. Hold a level against the bracket and tighten the top screw securely. Tighten the bottom screw completely, but make sure that the bracket remains level
- 1 x Camera Mounting Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.43||USD$ 4.98||USD$ 4.53||USD$ 3.93|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is mounting bracket?
A bracket used to mount the slide to the back of the cabinet if the slides cannot be mounted to the side of the cabinet. Used when you have framed cabinets instead of frameless.
- What is aluminium alloy?
Aluminium alloys are mixtures of aluminium with other metals (called an alloy), often with copper, zinc, manganese, silicon, or magnesium. They are much lighter and more corrosion resistant than plain carbon steel, but not as corrosion resistant as pure aluminium. Bare aluminium alloy surfaces will keep their apparent shine in a dry environment due to the formation of a clear, protective oxide layer. Galvanic corrosion can be rapid when aluminium alloy is placed in electrical contact with stainless steel, or other metals with a more negative corrosion potential than the aluminium alloy, in a wet environment. Aluminium alloy and stainless steel parts should only be used together in water-containing systems or outdoor installations if provision is made for either electrical or electrolytic isolation between the two metals.
- What are features of aluminium alloy?
Selecting the right alloy for a given application entails considerations of strength, ductility, formability, weldability and corrosion resistance to name a few.