Customers Also Bought
- Low cost
- Sturdy design
- Weather-resistant powder coat
- Ball-jointed for easy angle adjustment
- The bracket is a sturdy metal mounting for use with full body security cameras
- This bracket installs on a wall or ceiling and provides easy tilt adjustment
- Adjustable tilt
- Metal housing mount is ideal for CCD CCTV camera
- Indoor or outdoor applications
- Easy to install, sturdy design
Instructions for Mounting a Sturdy Bracket:
- A shelf held up by brackets.rack and shelf image by Lars Christensen from Fotolia.comMounting a bracket to a wall requires you to attach the bracket with screws into a secure wall stud. Just screwing a bracket into a stud is not enough to make it sturdy. It also must be level, with screws far enough into the studs that it will hold firmly
- Run a stud sensor over the wall where the brackets need installation. Choose the proper height for the bracket and make a mark on the wall with a pencil to indicate the location of the stud and the bracket's height
- Position the bracket on the wall so it is over the marked stud. Hold the bracket in place with one hand and use a level to get it straight. Without allowing it to shift on the wall, make pencil marks through the bracket's mounting holes to note their locations on the wall
- Drill pilot holes into the wall and the stud at the locations of the pencil marks. Use a drill bit smaller than the screw to ensure that it bites into the wood securely. Use at least 2-inch long screws to ensure that the bracket will be securely attached to the stud
- Break two flat wooden toothpicks in half and slip them into the holes. The toothpicks make the bond between screw and hole tighter and add to the overall strength of the bracket
- Place the bracket over the holes and insert screws into each hole. Tighten each screw two-thirds of the way into the wall using a hand held screwdriver. Hold a level against the bracket and tighten the top screw securely. Tighten the bottom screw completely, but make sure that the bracket remains level
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.63||USD$ 5.31||USD$ 5.03||USD$ 4.77||USD$ 4.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Are the easy bracket safe and secure?
Yes, the bracket is fully welded construction of 11 gauge and 12 gauge alloy. Very safe and secure.
- Exactly what is aluminum alloy?
Aluminum alloy is a combination of aluminum and certain other types of metals that form together to make a single metal alloy that possesses characteristics of all the various elements used. Depending on what the alloy is going to be used for, different metals will be mixed in with the aluminum. For example, high magnesium content for superior corrosion resistance. High copper or zinc for superior strength.
- Do you use recycled aluminum Camera Mounting Bracket?
No. Aluminum camera mounting brackets are made from a different family of alloys than the aluminum we use for our products.