Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to use and install
- Ideal for CCTV camera
- Durable metal construction
- Long-lasting performance
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Meterial: Iron
- Dimensions: 290 x 89mm/11.4 x 3.5in (L x W)
- Iron material, easy to install, sturdy design
Instructions for Mounting a Sturdy Bracket:
- A shelf held up by brackets.rack and shelf image by Lars Christensen from Fotolia.comMounting a bracket to a wall requires you to attach the bracket with screws into a secure wall stud. Just screwing a bracket into a stud is not enough to make it sturdy. It also must be level, with screws far enough into the studs that it will hold firmly
- Run a stud sensor over the wall where the brackets need installation. Choose the proper height for the bracket and make a mark on the wall with a pencil to indicate the location of the stud and the bracket's height
- Position the bracket on the wall so it is over the marked stud. Hold the bracket in place with one hand and use a level to get it straight. Without allowing it to shift on the wall, make pencil marks through the bracket's mounting holes to note their locations on the wall
- Drill pilot holes into the wall and the stud at the locations of the pencil marks. Use a drill bit smaller than the screw to ensure that it bites into the wood securely. Use at least 2-inch long screws to ensure that the bracket will be securely attached to the stud
- Break two flat wooden toothpicks in half and slip them into the holes. The toothpicks make the bond between screw and hole tighter and add to the overall strength of the bracket
- Place the bracket over the holes and insert screws into each hole. Tighten each screw two-thirds of the way into the wall using a hand held screwdriver. Hold a level against the bracket and tighten the top screw securely. Tighten the bottom screw completely, but make sure that the bracket remains level
- 1 x CCTV Camera Mounting Bracket
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.14||USD$ 3.02||USD$ 2.91||USD$ 2.75|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I power a cctv camera?
You mount the each of the cameras in the location you choose and run the cabling back to the recording point. For power, each camera can either be powered separately or you can buy a specialized power supply to power all of the cameras. It's simple. You will need a separate power supply to each camera. And a specialty VCR, DVR. To record the feeds. AV cable is just that. Audio video cable. Good Luck.
- Does this CCTV Camera Mounting Bracket is durable enough for me? Because it is often rain in my area?
Yes, it is durable and made from aluminium alloy. It can resist the rain and other bad weather! You can install it outdoor. Just have a try!
- What are the advantages of having a off camera flash bracket?
It could be that they are bouncing the light at a specific angle which in turn will make it look like the light comes from a source on the side or from above. Having an off-camera bracket allows us to provide a soft, even light over the subject providing a nicely lit subject.