Customers Also Bought
- This is a white astigmatic LED flashlight
- This Super Bright LED Flashlight is smart and convenient design
- Push button On -Off, this LED Flashlight is easy to operate
- This white astigmatic LED Flashlight Torch is made of durable aluminum material
- The LED Flashlight Torch is small enough to fit in your pocket or purse
- Perfect for camping, travel, boating, home emergency kits, or even walking the dog
- Power: 1 x AAA battery (not included)
- Fashionable design and special curve can bring you endless happiness
- Tail ON/OFF button for easy operation
- Put 1 x AAA battery here and it can ensure a long time lasting lighting
- Super-bright white astigmatic LED let you see in the dark without losing night vision
- Special clip design for easy portability - use it any where
- Light your way go home
- This high power flashlight could be used for the outdoor activities such as climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.
- Special needs. (For patrolling, hunting and arresting, inspecting, securing, Martin Rescue as well as Light Shooting and so on)
- Outdoor activities. (For climbing, camping, seeking survival, walking, diving, fishing as well as hunting, etc.)
- Professional needs (For Gems-Testing, Mineral-Testing, etc.)
- Good preparation for your family
- The pictures of our flashlight are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid
- The price of this flashlight dose not includes the battery and the charger
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods
- Please never over-charger or over-discharge the 18650 batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charger it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will be broken or shortcircuit when you charge it the next time
- 1 x Aluminum Astigmatic LED Flashlight
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 6.06||NZ$ 5.74||NZ$ 5.43||NZ$ 5.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How to replace an led flashlight bulb that is soldered to its switch "component" with a lightbulb with wires?
Ok,so to start out you will need a soldering gun and maybe a toggle switch or an other sort of on and off switch.first heat up the solder gun and melt the old solder off the led type bulb and board to seperate them and solder on a - and + wire to each end and then solder on a battery source and the on off switch.
- Will an led flashlight work for uv dye detection?
No,you need to use a blacklight bulb.Because of Halloween, they are on store shelves everywhere,at the present time.
- What is the advantage of having a UV LED flashlight compared to a regular LED flashlight?
UV or ultraviolet is not visible to human eyes. Buying a UV flashlight won't be any use if you want to see something. UV flashlights are frequently used to make hidden marks glow so they become visible. There are marks like this in the new bills and on passports and things like that. But you're not seeing the UV directly, just the glow caused by the UV. See the wiki article at the link below.