Customers Also Bought
- 2 port KVM switch is compact size design, easy portable
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech Net Mouse, etc.
- USB switch box supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Superior video quality-up to 1920 x 1440
- No Software Required-PC selection via push buttons
- LED display for monitoring status
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- Hot Plug-add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering off the KVM switch or PCs
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Dimension: 10.0 x 6.0 x 2.5cm/3.9 x 2.3 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- Color: Black
- KVM switch is designed with USB 2.0 port, which is convenient to use for your daily use
- Interface, USB console and indicator light details of the 2 port KVM switch
- You can plug the USB mouse or USB keyboard here, and it is very convenient for use
- You can image the size of the USB switch box according to the coin
Size in Detail:
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time
How to Choose Switch Boxes:
Switch boxes are an excellent way to take advantage of the features your computer has to offer. These boxes create gateways to get plugged into your computer features and get work organized by how you prefer to work. Use these manual or automatic serial switch boxes to get hooked up to server console ports, modems, routers and other computer devices. With so many out there, it is always a good idea to take the time and choose switch boxes that you will most quickly adapt to and frequently use. Apply some criteria for making your choices
- Look for switch boxes with multiple ports. Add these switch boxes to have multiple connections for multiple serial devices. Save on cost by choosing serial manual switch boxes
- 48 Port Switch image by Phil2048 from Fotolia.com Select an audio switch box if you want to share sound features/capabilities. Listen to audio from any of the connected computers. Choose a serial switch with the ability to help coordinate computers and their routers. Always choose these serial switches, since they have quick switching features
- Choose serial switch boxes with sufficient ports to spread out and balance your workload across your entire network. Get a 32-port serial switch box to best accomplish this.
- Computer power image by Stephen Gibson from Fotolia.com Purchase a manual serial box if money is an issue. Connect your computer to two or more devices using these manual switches. Switch from A to B to listen to different devices while saving money. Use the male to female connector cable to complete your network
- Look for a serial switch box that is easily managed. Make sure it is easy to install with a web browser or a terminal. Avoid the onerous task of editing file after file just to get the install completed
- Computer-Crash image by kuhar from Fotolia.com Make sure the serial switch box has performance monitoring. Get a switch box that has instant messaging and secure chat with other approved online browser users for project collaboration. Look for a switch box that offers training and troubleshooting by multiple technicians
- Purchase a serial switch box that features different levels of customizable security. Use these features to select your own security level and customize it according to your needs and preferences
- computer ports image by Alexey Stiop from Fotolia.com Check the list of features for the box to make sure it has dual port LAN ports for failover backup. Be sure to look for expanded memory to accommodate logging and event storage. Allow for the storage of any events that may have occurred while not connected to the box
- 1 x Auto USB 2.0 2 Port KVM Switch
- 1 x User's manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.64||USD$ 8.32||USD$ 8.02||USD$ 7.74||USD$ 7.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.