Customers Also Bought
- PC Port: 4
- Console Port: 1
- MAXPC Connections: 4
- LED: 4
- PC Selection: Hot key/button
- On Screen Display Control: No
- Scan Intervals: 8 sec.
- Keyboard Emulation: USB
- Mouse Emulation: USB
- VGA Resolution: 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 250MHz
- Housing: Plastic
- PC Port Connector: 4 USB type B port Female, 4 VGA HDDB 15 pin Female, 4 3.5mm jack speaker, 4 3.5mm jack microphone
- Console Port Connector: PS/2 keyboard mini-din 6pin female, 2 USB A port female VGA HDDB 15 pin female, one 3.5mm jack speaker, one 3.5mm jack microphone
- Dimensions: 20 x 4 x 11cm / 7.9 x 1.6 x 4.3in (L x H x W)
- Color: Blue
- This manual USB KVM switch is the most economical solution for controlling 4 Pcs
- KVM switch USB plus audio is convenient for you to use
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech Net Mouse, etc.
- Supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Hot Plug-add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs
- Superior video quality-up to 1920 x 1440
- No software required-PC selection via push buttons, or hot keys
- Auto scan function for monitoring PC operation
- Keyboard status restored when switching PCs
- LED display for monitoring status
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- Bandwidth: 250MHz
- Color: Blue
- 4 port KVM switch is with compact size design, which is a space saver
- KVM switch is convenient for you to control 4 computers easily
- This 4 port KVM switch is the preeminent technology leader in connectivity solutions for the computer and consumer electronics user
- High quality ensures that it can be used for a long time
- Well packed KVM switch can be really practical in daily use
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time
How to Hook Up a KVM Switch:
Hooking up a KVM switch allows more than one computer to share a single keyboard, video display and mouse. This gives a user convenient access to multiple computers without requiring separate desk space for each one. Multiple computers are accessed one at a time by the press of a switch on the KVM device, or in some cases by invoking a keyboard shortcut on the system currently in use. KVM switches are available in a wide range of capacities from two ports to 32 ports or more, allowing a large number of computers to be controlled
- Power down each of the computers that are to be connected to the KVM switch
- Connect one keyboard, one mouse and one video monitor to the output ports of the KVM switch
- Connect a KVM patch cord to the KVM switch for each computer that will be controlled from the switch
- Connect a KVM patch cord to each of the computers that will be controlled by the KVM switch. Make a diagram of which computer is connected to which port on the switch to keep track of which computer is being controlled
- Power on the computer that is connected to port 1 on the KVM switch and allow it to boot. Switch on the computer that is connected to port 2 on the switch and switch the switch to port 2 to coincide with the computer until is has booted. Continue to switch on each computer and change the switch to ensure each computer is connected correctly and in the expected sequence
- Install the keyboard shortcut software onto each computer if it was provided with the switch to allow switching between computers without physically touching the switch
- 1 x 4 Port KVM Switch
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 21.12||USD$ 20.72||USD$ 20.32||USD$ 19.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.