Customers Also Bought
- This alcohol bottle is non-static generating, humidity independent, and non-greasy to the touch
- The Liquid Bottle do not chemically react with such solvents as carbinol, MEK or alcohol
- Special designed anti-reflux alcohol bottle avoid the liquid reflux
- Suitable for medical, industry use
- Made of plastic materials
- Capacity: 50mL
- Size: 119 x 37mm/4.7 x 1.4in (Length x Diameter)
- This Anti-static Alcohol Bottle is non-static generating, humidity independent, and "non-greasy" to the touch
- The Anti-tatic Alcohol Bottle does not chemically react with such solvents as carbinol, MEK or alcohol
- This Plastic Alcohol Funnel Bottle can keep alcohol at your fingertips with a pump, allowing easy, one-touch access to alcohol
Size in Detail:
How to Clean Plastic Bottles With Rubbing Alcohol?
Rubbing alcohol is an inexpensive product that you can use as both a cleaner and a sanitizer in place of bleach. Rubbing alcohol kills bacteria, viruses and fungus that may lurk in plastic bottles. Diluted, rubbing alcohol is a relatively safe cleaner; however, as this product is not intended to be ingested (it is toxic), if you use this on plastic bottles meant for water or other liquids, make sure you rinse it well after cleaning.
- Mix 1 part rubbing alcohol with 1 part water in the plastic bottle (in other words, 1 cup of alcohol per 1 cup of water). Cover the mouth of the bottle either by recapping the lid, if a lid is available, or placing your hand over the bottle.
- Shake the bottle vigorously to distribute the alcohol and water mixture over all interior surfaces. Uncap it and brush the interior with a clean bottle brush.
- Rinse the bottle three or more times with clean, cool water. Leave it uncapped to dry. If any dirt or debris remains in the bottle, use dish detergent to scrub it clean (and then rinse again).
Tips & Warnings
- In place of rubbing alcohol, you can use undiluted vodka. Pour it in, swish it around and leave it for five to 10 minutes, undisturbed. Rinse with cool water.
- Rubbing alcohol is very flammable---this includes the fumes. Use this away from any open flame.
- Rubbing alcohol is a serious toxin if ingested. Always rinse bottles completely if using this to clean drinking bottles.
- Rubbing alcohol will dissolve inks. If the plastic bottle has an inked logo or design on the exterior, avoid getting the cleaning mixture on this area.
- 1 x Alcohol Bottle
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.75||USD$ 2.55||USD$ 2.37||USD$ 2.22||USD$ 2.08|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.