- Better as gift or personal collection
- This Billiards Shaped Cigar Lighter with vintage look made by mature craftmenship is an amazing collectible item
- Refill kerosene for ignition (here not included), this Billiards Shaped Cigar Lighter is easy and convenience to use
- Very charming and exquisite solid Billiards Shaped Cigar Lighter lengthen the life span
- Compact, this Novelty Butane Lighter is easy to carry in the purse and will match up with any outfit or occasion
- Unique streamline sleek design of this Novelty Cigarette Lighter make the refillable lighter stylish and exquisite
- Dimension: 2.2 in x 2.2 in x 2.2 in
- Adding the exquisite craft and with the shape of Billiards, this Billiards Shaped Cigar Lighter is very popular in the market
- High quality and long time for using, fine workmanship of frosting surface
- Exquisite with pocket size for convenient to carry in the pocket
How Does a Butane Lighter Work?
- On the inside of a lighter there is a wick. This gets soaked in butane and is ultimately what sustains the flame when you use your fingers to light it. When you press down the button on the lighter to ignite the flame a small piece of metal is struck against a flint, which creates a spark. At the same time, a small valve is opened which releases gas into the lighter. The spark ignites the wick which ignites the gas which produces the flame. Letting go of the button stops the process completely by cutting off the gas
- The process of refilling a butane lighter is simple. On the bottom of the unit is a hole referred to as the "refill hole." Once you've purchased a can of butane from any gas station or tobacco shop, press the nozzle of the can into the hole. Squeeze the can to release butane into the lighter. The lighter will make a hissing noise as butane is replacing air. When the hissing noise stops, the lighter is full
- The flame on a butane lighter needs both oxygen and fuel to ignite. A butane lighter ignites 100% of the gas, which is why the flame burns a blue color. The temperature of the flame tops out at around 1300 degrees. On a regular lighter the butane gas does not completely burn, which is why the flame will be an orange color
- Butane lighters have been historically hard to light when the weather is approaching freezing levels. This is because to ignite, gas has to vaporize inside the lighter. As the temperature gets colder, the boiling point of butane drops, which makes less gas burn up inside the lighter which in turn makes the lighter more difficult to light. You can temporarily fix this, however, by keeping the lighter in your pocket or making a fist around it to warm up the butane
How to Fill a Butane Lighter Correctly?
Ever wonder how to fill your butane lighter? Sometimes even after it seems you have filled it correctly it still doesn't work. It can be hassle, but when done right, can save you a bundle of cash
- Locate the filter valve. Normally it's on the bottom of your lighter. It will look like a small port with a + and - sign on each side
- Invert your refill can and press the nozzle lightly into the filter valve. Be careful not to press it in too hard. You should hear a loud hiss as the butane fills the lighter. Some excess fluid may leak out during this process. Don't worry it is perfectly normal
- Remove refill quickly. It only takes about 3 seconds to fill most size lighters
- Once full adjust the filter valve turning it left to right with your finger nail. This is a very important step in ensuring your lighter works properly
How to Buy Cigar Lighters:
Finding the right cigar lighter is almost as important as selecting the right cigar for your taste. Lighters can be found online or in any cigar shop, but first several items must be considered, such as lifestyle, frequency of use, and of course how much you're willing to spend
- Get rid of your cigarette lighter and leave the matches in the drawer-these can ruin a cigar. Because cigars are made with moist tobacco, opposed to the dry tobacco used in cigarettes, it is best to use a lighter made specifically for cigars. They have a broader flame and use clean-burning fuel. The combination of these two factors makes for a better tasting cigar
- Prioritize your needs. If you are an outdoorsy person and plan on enjoying cigars in the great outdoors, then a windproof cigar lighter is crucial. Adventure lighters are torch lighters that can come equipped with a compass, waterproof case, lanyard and floating devices
- Choose butane or torch. Butane lighters use a clean burning fuel that won't alter the cigar's taste. They are also wind- and waterproof and provide a precise flame that allows for a more evenly lit cigar. Torch lighters produce a bright blue or green flame with an intensity that can be more easily controlled
- Decide how much you're willing to spend. A good, wind-resistant lighter with refillable butane costs in the $50-$100 range, while a designer lighter can run you up to $200
- 1 x Billiards Butane Cigarette Lighter
Spec Color Orange Dimensions 2.2 in x 2.2 in x 2.2 in Type Lighter Material Mental Weight 90g Features Features This cigarette lighter with vintage look made by mature craftmenship is an amazing collectible item
Refill kerosene for ignition (here not included), easy and convenience to use
Very charming and exquisite solid cigarette lighter lengthen the life span
Compact, easy to carry in the purse and will match up with any outfit or occasion
Unique streamline sleek design, make the refillable lighter stylish and exquisite
Packaging Package Contents 1 x Billiards Butane Cigarette Lighter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||NZ$ 4.92||NZ$ 4.78||NZ$ 4.64||NZ$ 4.51||NZ$ 4.39|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on01-25-2011
- Other Thoughts: If you take pride in your kit and select high quality "EDC" items because that is who you are--then you have probably heard about this lighter and are just deciding if it is justified. Let's not beat around the bush, this is an expensive lighter. It needs to be a sure fire ignition source that exudes top level design and engineering--it is. I don't have the lungs to be able to extinguish the flame from a strong, continuous birthday candle blow. It fits in the hand well, and with some dexterity can be and un-hasped, safety pushbutton flipped open and button press activated. It is seemingly designed to discourage smokers because of multiple design features that keep the unit securely locked up.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: Initial impressions. After finding the fuel at Walgreens I was able to fill the lighter half way and test fire it a few times. There is a safety latch and a push button for opening the top cover. The top cover open button seems a bit flimsy but it works without issue. The flame shoots out three streams of blue hot fire from a base that glows yellow. The glowing yellow is pretty bright. I haven't used to light anything yet just test firing it. It seems like a good product thus far but I must test it in the field.
Was this review helpful?
Leah A. Garcia
Bought this item on05-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this lighter as a gift for my husband, who is an avid outdoors-man and loves tactical gear. He was delighted with the product and it's quality. This is a great lighter. It is very powerful...so powerful that you can't see the flame in the daylight... water resistant, rugged and shatterproof. The price was good for the quality and you definitely won't need to buy any more of those cheap lighters. It is refillable and has a clear fuel gauge line so you can see how low you are running. The only slight complaint that I have against this product is that it came empty of butane, which is understandable for shipping. So my only word of advice is to buy the refill at the same time as the lighter (or you may have a very excited guy, also a very disappointed guy, not being able to try our his new toy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on05-10-2011
- Other Thoughts: As a testimony to this product, I washed it with the laundry (by mistake of course, because someone doesn't empty his pockets) and we thought it was ruined. It worked! This product stands up to the elements of nature and a overzealous housewife, it gets 5 stars in my book!
Was this review helpful?
from (Brisbane, Australia)
Bought this item on06-18-2011
- Pros: As stated, it does what it says it will do. Proves you do not need to pay through the nose to get decent quality products.
- Cons: None
- Other Thoughts: As stated, it does what it says it will do. Proves you do not need to pay through the nose to get decent quality products.
Was this review helpful?
- What should I do when I want to keep lighter un-used for a long time?
If a flint lighter remains un-used for a long time, flint inside will weather to jam spark wheel or will expand to damage other component parts.
If the lighter is not used for a long period of time, it necessarily requires draining butane gas and removing flint stone.
- What shall I do with a silver product when it tarnishes?
Gently clean and polish as need with a soft dry cloth. Use good quality silver polish which can be purchased at fine silverware shop When unused for a long time, the surface of silver and silver-plated lighters will blacken.
- Is there any time limit in use for butane gas canister?
There is no specified time limit for butane gas canister. However, metal, rubber and spring parts inside do have a durability limit. Store in a well ventilated area and keep away from oxidizers, heats and flame.