Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Back Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 8300 Material Plastic Color Silver Dimension 110 x 67 x 18mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 0.7 in(L x W x H) Features Features The cover for BlackBerry 8300 can protect your phone from daily danger factors and provide the overall protection
Made of plastic, BlackBerry 8300 back cover is light, durable and washable
You don't have to remove the phone from the cell phone case for daily usage
Advanced design. All slots accessible without removing the case
Keeps the cell phone looking cool
Packaging Package Included 1 x Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Case Cover for BlackBerry 8300
- Unique design Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 8300
- The cover for BlackBerry 8300 can protect your phone from daily danger factors and provide the overall protection
- Made of plastic, BlackBerry cover is light, durable and washable
- You don't have to remove the phone from the cell phone case for daily usage
- Advanced design. All slots accessible without removing the BlackBerry Cover
- BlackBerry Cover Keeps the cell phone looking cool
- This BlackBerry Plastic Case is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with BlackBerry 8300
- Dimension: 110 x 67 x 18mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 0.7 in(L x W x H)
- Unique design Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Case Cover for BlackBerry 8300
- Great protection against damage
- Protect your investment from scratched and damaged
- Prevent damage to your BlackBerry 8300 from objects in your pockets or purse
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
Things You'll Need:
- Small pry tool
- Torx T6 driver
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
Tips & Warnings
- Wear latex gloves when disassembling your BlackBerry to keep from getting oily fingerprints on the delicate internal parts and LCD panel
- Should you need to update your BlackBerry's software, it can be downloaded directly from your phone with no external devices by using your mobile Internet access
- You may void your warranty when disassembling your BlackBerry. If you need a battery or LCD panel replaced while under warranty, take your smart phone to an authorized dealer for service
- 1 x Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Case Cover for BlackBerry 8300
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is the difference between the active case and the rubber case?
The slim rubberized shell case has a surface coating that gives the case a luminous finish and rubberized texture. The active case is the only one that is transparent with either a glossy or frosted finish on the surface depending on the model.
- How do I change my Sent from Address?
On the BlackBerry Internet Service from JT/Wave web site, the Your Name field displays the name that appears in the From field of email messages that you send from your BlackBerry device. This name identifies you are the sender of a message in a friendly, informal format.
- How do I import my Calendar events from Internet Service Provider accounts to my BlackBerry device?
You can import your calendar events from your Internet Service Provider accounts to your BlackBerry handheld Calendar if you have Microsoft Outlook 2000 or later. Some Internet Service Providers provide the ability to create export iCalendar or vCalendar (.vcs) files or synchronisation software.