Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Cell Phone Case Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 8300 Material Plastic Dimension 110 x 67 x 18mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 0.7in (L x W x H) Features Features Ideal protector for your BlackBerry 8300
Made of plastic & rhinestone material
Protects your phone from dust, fingerprints, scratches and bumps
Molds perfectly to the BlackBerry 8300 shape and highlight its beauty while providing full access to all controls
Keeps your phone stylish and absorbing
You don't have to remove the case from your phone for daily usage
Packaging Package Included 1 x Shiny Color Rhinestone Hard Plastic Case Cover for BlackBerry 8300
- BlackBerry Plastic Case molds perfectly to the BlackBerry 8300 shape and highlight its beauty while providing full access to all controls
- Ideal protector for your BlackBerry 8300
- Made of plastic & rhinestone material
- BlackBerry Cover Protects your phone from dust, fingerprints, scratches and bumps
- BlackBerry Cover Keeps your phone stylish and absorbing
- You don't have to remove the case from your phone for daily usage
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 110 x 67 x 18mm / 4.3 x 2.6 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- BlackBerry Cover can protect and personalize your cell phone with this hard plastic back cover
- Stylish, tasty and all other features that you may want in a phone protector case
- Rhinestone makes your phone more stylish
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
Things You'll Need:
- Small pry tool
- Torx T6 driver
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
Tips & Warnings
- Wear latex gloves when disassembling your BlackBerry to keep from getting oily fingerprints on the delicate internal parts and LCD panel
- Should you need to update your BlackBerry's software, it can be downloaded directly from your phone with no external devices by using your mobile Internet access
- You may void your warranty when disassembling your BlackBerry. If you need a battery or LCD panel replaced while under warranty, take your smart phone to an authorized dealer for service
- 1 x Shiny Color Rhinestone Hard Plastic Case Cover for BlackBerry 8300
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Does a silicone cover offer as much protection as a hard plastic case ?
I personally like silicone better actually. But yeah, it will offer more protection actually, because it kind a obsorbs impacts a little. I don't know about dust and the screen, but from falls, the screen would be fine. if your worried about dust, get a clear film cover for the screen. Besides that, silicone will work fine.
- What is a BlackBerry?
The RIM BlackBerry is the HHS standard PDA for all handheld devices needed for e-mail or for voice and e-mail communications. PDAs are palm-sized computing devices that provide users with constant access to locally stored information and may also provide wireless connection to e-mail, Internet, and/or voice communications.
- Does this case fit my device with an extended battery?
Most extended batteries are physically larger than the regular battery so you would need a case that is specifically made to fit an extended battery with your device. Unless the case you're looking at is listed specifically for extended battery support, it is safe to assume that it only fits a standard battery. You can also tell by clicking through the thumbnail product images - if the back of a case is smooth and without any added room or cut-out where the battery is located, it does not support a device with an extended battery.