Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Hard Plastic Back Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 8900 Material Plastic Color Pink Dimension 112 x 63 x 18mm / 4.4 x 2.5 x 0.7in(L x W x H) Features Features The cover for BlackBerry 8900 can protect your phone from daily danger factors and provide the overall protection
Made of plastic, BlackBerry 8900 back cover is light, durable and washable
You don't have to remove the phone from the cell phone case for daily usage
Advanced design! All slots accessible without removing the case
Keeps the cell phone looking cool
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 8900
- The Blackberry cover for BlackBerry 8900 can protect your phone from daily danger factors and provide the overall protection
- Made of plastic, BlackBerry protective cover is light, durable and washable
- You don't have to remove the phone from the case for daily usage
- Advanced design! All slots accessible without removing the blackberry 8900 rhinestone case
- Blackberry 8900 rhinestone case keeps the cell phone looking cool
- This blackberry 8900 rhinestone case is a Non-OEM generic product
- Compatible with: BlackBerry 8900
- Dimension: 112 x 63 x 18mm/4.4 x 2.5 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Unique Design & Superb Quality
- Easy to install and take off
- Just snap the phone cover to your cell phone
- Protect and personalize your cell phone with this hard plastic case
- Bling rhinestone makes your phone more charming
Size in Detail:
Advantages of Mobile Phone Covers:
- Equip to ultimately defend your device from various harsh elements and damages, such as dents, dirt, dust, and drops. And since cell phones can easily break, having some type of protective barrier can avoid this from taking place
- Personalize your device using cell phone covers "based on your mood, attire, or lifestyle. For instance, if you need attend a formal party, just go for a chic cell phone case and you're all set for the night. With a classy device on hand, it's so easy to make heads turn and create a fashion statement
- Cover it with a new mobile phone case to give it an instant facelift, bringing back its pristine condition
- A lot of fun and excitement "dressing up your device with cases and covers is a thrilling experience" especially if you love to mix and match them with your outfit for the day. And with tons of options to choose from like fascinating designs, vibrant colors, sturdy materials, you will certainly discover something you love
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
- 1 x Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 8900
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68||USD$ 2.68|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is better blackberry curve 8900 or blackberry bold 9000?
my opinion is the Bold is a much better phone, yes because of the 3G, but also because it was more options, and applications, and it's more stable than the curve... i had the curve for more than a year, and dieing to get a bold...
It is really up to you but in my opinion the Bold is a better phone mostly because it has 3G and the Curve 8900 only has edge. 3G is a huge part of smartphones and allows you to use your phone's internet at a much faster speed.
- What is the best phone the htc touch pro smartphone the iphone 3g the blackberry 8900 or the blackberry pearl?
Depends on what your needs are. An Android device is good overall (especially if you have a Google acount). A Nokia device is also a good device overall, but goes well with media. A BlackBerry is centered more towards business use, but goes well with messaging. A Windows Mobile device is also a good business device, but you won't be able to get the most out of it if you have a Mac. An iPhone is a great consumer device, with games and media, but fails towards more advanced users. A Palm Pre is also a consumer-centric device, but centers towards the social and communication aspect.
- Can you take the sim card out of your t-Mobile Blackberry and insert it into your sprint BlackBerry?
No, they are not the same program. It can damage the phone. The Sprint network will not recgonize the sim.