Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Back Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 8900 Material Plastic Dimension 111 x 60 x 17mm/4.4 x 2.4 x 0.7in (L x W x H) Features Features High quality rhinestone plastic hard case
Provide good protection that's unbelievably tough
Cutouts give access to ports and controls
Packaging Package Included 1 x Skulls Pattern Bling Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 8900
- High quality rhinestone plastic hard BlackBerry Plastic Case
- Provide good protection that's unbelievably tough
- Cutouts give access to ports and controls
- Custom design, molded perfect-fit for your phone
- To prevent scratches, impact and bumps
- BlackBerry Cover keeps your phone stylish and absorbing
- Use your phone freely, no need to take it out from the case while using
- You can well personalize, and modify your phone with this hard BlackBerry Cover
- This BlackBerry Cover is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: BlackBerry 8900
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 111 x 60 x 17mm/4.4 x 2.4 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Protect and personalize your cell phone with this hard plastic case
- Skulls pattern give you a comfortable feeling
- Rhinestone makes your phone more stylish
- Shield Protector Case has openings for volume/side buttons, camera lens, charger jack and speakers which allows access to all phone functions
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
Things You'll Need:
- Small pry tool
- Torx T6 driver
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
Tips & Warnings
- Wear latex gloves when disassembling your BlackBerry to keep from getting oily fingerprints on the delicate internal parts and LCD panel
- Should you need to update your BlackBerry's software, it can be downloaded directly from your phone with no external devices by using your mobile Internet access
- You may void your warranty when disassembling your BlackBerry. If you need a battery or LCD panel replaced while under warranty, take your smart phone to an authorized dealer for service
- 1 x Skulls Pattern Bling Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 8900
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.32||USD$ 4.17||USD$ 4.02||USD$ 3.82||USD$ 3.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I change the default email address on my BlackBerry device?
1. Go to Options
2. Select Advanced Options
3. Select Message Service
4. Under CMIME select the email and a box will drop down listing all your email addresses
5. Select the email address you want to become default
6. Save and exit
- Could I know the methods of receiving email on BlackBerry?
I noticed on several forums that this is a commonly asked question. So I am posting. There are several ways to get emails into a BlackBerry. BlacKBerry does not use a conventional email client, using a push technology. However, you can integrate nearly any email account including POP and IMAP and Exchange and even add support for Hotmail GMail etc email accounts.
- How to use BlackBerry on Generic Data Plan
The BlackBerry data plan gives you access to BlackBerry-branded software such as BlackBerry email, and BlackBerry browser, etc, as well as other enhancements appropriate to business. However, either kinds of plans work fine with third-party applications.