Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Hard Plastic Back Cover Compatibility BlackBerry 9000 Material Plastic Color Sliver Dimension 115 x 69 x 18mm / 4.5 x 2.7 x 0.7in (L x W x H) Features Features This case is made of high quality plastic material
Provide maximum protection from scratches and scrapes
Full access to all ports while applied
This hard plastic case offers personalization and protection with a simple snap-on installation
No phone disassembly required
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000
- This Blackberry 9000 rhinestone case is made of high quality plastic material
- Blackberry cover provides maximum protection from scratches and scrapes
- Full access to all ports while applied
- The blackberry 9000 rhinestone case can make your phone more stylish
- This Blackberry 9000 rhinestone case offers personalization and protection with a simple snap-on installation
- No phone disassembly required
- This Blackberry protective cover is a non-OEM product
- Phone is not included
- Color: Sliver
- Dimension: 115 x 69 x 18mm / 4.5 x 2.7 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Unique Design & Superb Quality
- Easy to install and take off
- Just snap the phone cover to your cell phone
- Protect and personalize your cell phone with this hard plastic case
- Bling rhinestone makes your phone more charming
Size in Detail:
Advantages of Mobile Phone Covers:
- Equip to ultimately defend your device from various harsh elements and damages, such as dents, dirt, dust, and drops. And since cell phones can easily break, having some type of protective barrier can avoid this from taking place
- Personalize your device using cell phone covers "based on your mood, attire, or lifestyle. For instance, if you need attend a formal party, just go for a chic cell phone case and you're all set for the night. With a classy device on hand, it's so easy to make heads turn and create a fashion statement
- Cover it with a new mobile phone case to give it an instant facelift, bringing back its pristine condition
- A lot of fun and excitement "dressing up your device with cases and covers is a thrilling experience" especially if you love to mix and match them with your outfit for the day. And with tons of options to choose from like fascinating designs, vibrant colors, sturdy materials, you will certainly discover something you love
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
- 1 x Hard Plastic Back Cover for BlackBerry 9000
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99||USD$ 2.99|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How well does the BlackBerry 9000 work with outlook?
Here's a great response for you! http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/f53...
Pinstack is an amazing and useful User Forum for BlackBerry owners.
Good luck! I think you'll enjoy your new Bold! (BlackBerry is built for what you're looking for. I think you're going to be very happy with it.)
- What kind of case should I get to protect my Blackberry 9000?
If you want to protect your phone from accidental drops, the hard plastic is a good choice.
- Which case is best for my BlackBerry 9000?
The hard plastic cases are that protect majority of your phone. Most models have cut-outs for the keys, buttons and the screen so more areas are exposed. They are rigid but they do provide good protection against scratches, minor drops and impacts.