Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Compatibility BlackBerry 9700 Type Case Material Plastic Dimension 11.4 x 6.3 x 1.9Cm / 4.5 x 2.5 x 0.7in (L x W x H) Features Features Stylish guitar pattern case cover keeps your phone safe from dings, scratches, smudges and accidental drops
This hard case is made with high quality and durable hard plastic
It protects your phone from everyday wear and tear
This plastic case can be simply snapped on over the phone's existing body
Packaging Package Included 1 x Hard Plastic Case Cover for BlackBerry 9700
- Stylish guitar pattern case cover keeps your phone safe from dings, scratches, smudges and accidental drops
- This hard case is made with high quality and durable hard plastic
- It protects your phone from everyday wear and tear
- This plastic case can be simply snapped on over the phone's existing body
- Vital features of the phone are still accessible with the case on
- This sturdy case keeps your cell phone safe from dings, scratches, smudges and accidental drops
- Easy access to all buttons and feature, you can plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the phone case
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: BlackBerry 9700
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 11.4 x 6.3 x 1.9cm / 4.5 x 2.5 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Protect and personalize your cell phone with this hard plastic case
- Stylish, tasty and all other features that you may want in a phone protector case
- Stylish rhinestone design makes your cell phone more stylish
- This fashion hard rhinestone case perfectly suits the phone's shape and highlights its beauty
- This BlackBerry 9700 case with fine workmanship is also a nice gift for you and your friends
How to change cell phone cases?
If you are like most people, you would like to have a cell phone that properly represents your style. With a bold personality, perhaps you want a bold and bright cell phone case to match, instead of the typical black and gray cases. Because you use your cell phone so much, you may as well take the leap and make it a true reflection of who you really are
- Ensure that you have a cell phone with a removable case. There should be a release button on the phone that, when pushed, will allow the case to be removed
- If you do not have a removable case, you will not be able to change the case of your phone unless you opt for a case, such as leather or vinyl, that slips over your old case
- Purchase a replacement case for your cell phone. To see a variety of cases available for your phone, visit an authorized dealer for your phone
- You can also purchase cases from websites press the release button to remove your old cell phone case
- Place the new case on your phone. Allow the release button to click back into place to secure the case on the phone
How to Decorate Your Own Phone Case:
According to Envirosmart, more than 250 million people use cell phones in the United States. You rely on your cell phone for communication with family and friends, work and safety and therefore carry it with you most places you go. Because of this, it is crucial to differentiate your phone from all the other ones all around you in case of loss as well as personalize the case to reflect your unique and individual personality
- Remove the battery from your cell phone to avoid any damage to the electrical components of your phone
- Use removable painter's tape to cover any other parts of the cell phone that you wish to protect such as the screen or the holes for peripherals or accessories
- Clean the current case of your cell phone with a slightly damp cloth. Choose a microfiber cloth so that you do not scratch the case
- Select your favorite color of nail polish, and paint a design on the back of your cell phone case. You might choose a heart, star or any other image that represents your interests. Another idea is to paint your initials on the back or side of the case. If you do not want to use paint, select a sticker that represents you and use this instead
- Add bling to your cell phone case by outlining the image using small, flat jewels. Create the outline of the image, or, if you prefer more glitz, cover the remaining back and side of the phone with your desired jewels. Use a clear craft glue intended for plastic surfaces and small tweezers to adhere the jewels to the case
- 1 x Hard Plastic Case Cover for BlackBerry 9700
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.98||USD$ 2.98||USD$ 2.98||USD$ 2.98||USD$ 2.98|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What key features do BlackBerry have?
Single, integrated device for all your data and voice needs. Send and receive e-mail realtime. Integrated phone, SMS, browser and organizer applications. BlackBerry 'push' technology means you don't have to retrieve your e-mail or data - it finds you.
- Is it a good idea to get a protective case for your BlackBerry?
Very good idea! You dont want it damaged. And if you drop it then it will be protected instead of smached into micro-peices. It protects the paint of your phone, thus making the new look last longer. It'll be easier to resell in the future when you deem it needed.
- How do I make my BlackBerry "sleep" when I put it in its case?
Well the case has to have a magnetic clip or something in order to fall asleep. You can also change your left side key to perform a Keyboard Lock too by changing your Screen/Keyboard in Options. Usually its set to Push to Talk but you can change it to anything you want, and I prefer to do keyboard lock. Just press the left side key for a brief second, and it will go to sleep.