Customers Also Bought
- Magic wooden toy is designed as an ancient Chinese lock
- This magic wooden toy is very cool, which you can play anywhere
- This amusement wooden brain teaser magic wooden toy can train and develop your child's logic
- Quality of the wooden block toy is outstanding and is almost impossible to understand until you actually touch and feel each lock
- Magic puzzle toy is great fun for all the family, keeps the kids busy for hours
- Wooden lock toy makes a wonderful gift for that someone special
- Collectors, if you want a unique wooden block toy, that will astound your friends
- Material: Wood
- Color: Brown
- Length: 75mm / 3.0in
- High quality wood design. Collectors, if you want a unique wooden block toy, that will astound your friends
- Every part of this toy is delicately designed. Magic puzzle toy is great fun for all the family, keeps the kids busy for hours
- Every part of this brain teaser is the key to finish it. Wooden lock toy makes a wonderful gift for that someone special
- If you don't kown about it you can even disassemble it. This magic wooden toy is very cool, which you can play anywhere
- Every people want to know the key to unlock and lock this Brain Teaser Game Toy. Magic wooden toy is designed as an ancient Chinese lock
What's the Lu Ban Lock:
- Legend has it that during the Spring and Autumn Period, the master craftsman Lu Ban wanted to test if his son was clever. He made a detachable toy with six wooden slips and asked his son to tear it apart. After a whole night work, his son succeeded in doing it. The toy was named "Lu Ban Lock" by later generations
- This is just a legend. Actually, Lu Ban lock, also known as Kongming lock, Never-Boring Sticks, the Six Interlocking Blocks, No Way Out and Trouble Blocks etc, was derived from the tenon structure initiated in ancient Chinese architecture
What's the Kong Ming Lock:
- Kong Ming lock is a traditional Chinese intellectual toy. It is said that the toy was invented by Zhu Ge Kong Ming some 2,000 years ago based on the principles of the eight-diagram metaphysics. It was widely popular among the folks. The concave and convex parts inside the three-dimensional interpolation toy mesh perfectly. Kong Ming locks come in different shapes and sizes, with different internal structures. But they are usually easy to take apart and difficult to reassemble
- In recent years, Kong Ming lock made a comeback and became a popular toy for all, thanks to its functions of mind-body relaxing, intelligence boosting and making fingers more flexible. The lock may look simple, but it contains lots of mysteries. If you don't understand how it works, you can hardly put it together
How to Make a Magic Wood Box:
- Use the cold saw to cut diagonal edges from the ends of your eight wooden strips. Then, cut each at the side to create a 45 degree angle. Glue these pieces together to create two frames, like picture frames
- Take four of your plywood panels and glue them together to make a box. Use your two picture frames for the top of the box and one of the sides. Glue them together using woodworking glue and leave to dry
- Measure the space in the middle of the frames. Cut the two remaining plywood panels to the same size so they will sit inside the frames and can be opened like a door
- Paint the inside of the box with black matte paint. It's important to use matte paint, as it will absorb the light and stop the audience from seeing the mirrors inside. Once the black paint is dry, paint four white strips moving through the box. This will help the optical illusion as well
- Paint the outside of the box in a bright color like yellow, and add any patterns you like. A bright color is used to draw the audience members' attention and to stop them from clearly seeing the inside of the dark box. Once the outside has dried, cover it in lacquer for a shiny finish
- Attach each of the "door" panels with two hinges and your drill. Paint the hinges a bright color as well
- Glue the two mirrors back to back using a strong adhesive, such as Super Glue. Once they have dried, insert them diagonally into the box. It is best to get them cut to size at a hardware store. Once the mirrors are inside, they will create an illusion that the box is empty. When you place an object on one side of the mirror it will "disappear"
How to Open the Magic Lock Box:
Opeing the Magic Lock Box
- Hold the box in both hands. Place one hand on either side, holding the box on its square end sides. The box should be held lengthwise, so that it is parallel to the ground
- Take your right thumb and forefinger, and place them on opposite, diagonal corners of the box's square sides. Make sure that they are able to grip the box
- Hold the box firmly with your left hand, and pull outward, away from the box, but parallel to the ground with your right. When the box opens, it will slide lengthwise out of the square end of the box, effectively doubling the length of the box. When you pull outward, make sure to grasp the opposite diagonal corners firmly
- Turn the box over if the previous step doesn't open the box, spinning it so that the bottom face is now its front face, and the top face is now the back face. Repeat the process
- If the box still will not open, spin the box clockwise 180 degrees so that the right face is now the left face, and the left is now the right. Repeat the process
- Open the box, sliding the drawer outward. As there can only be four opposite diagonal corners to try and pull apart on the whole of the box, this will not take long to figure out. Put something into the box, and slide it shut to reset the trick
- 1 x Brain Teaser Game Toy
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.46||USD$ 3.44||USD$ 3.42||USD$ 3.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How long can I ever complete the triple cross wooden puzzle??
Yes, took you about 20 minutes the first time. It will be quicker. At first it seems that you need three hands. If you are familiar with the principle, it is easy. You can have a try!
- A pyramid of rings, What is this childs toy/brain teaser puzzle called?
Tower of Hanoi is the name I know for it. May my answer help you!
- How to play this toy?
The target is try to disassemble the puzzle and then rebuild it back. Just imagine, and you will easliy finish it!