Customers Also Bought
- This bluetooth adapter supports multi languges
- The USB bluetooth is a quick and inexpensive solution as a bluetooth plug-on modules to computers
- Bluetooth dongle enables computers to communicate with any bluetooth peripherals wirelessly
- Bluetooth usb adapter compatible with computer, notebook, cell phone, printer, PDA, digital camera etc
- The bluetooth adapter supports bluetooth voice date
- The working distance of the bluetooth is up to 0-100 meter
- Works with bluetooth enabled mobile phones
- It supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 1.4 x 0.5cm/0.9 x 0.6 x 0.2in
- It can transfers your data at up to 100 meters, it is convenient to use
- It comes with strong function which can provide you lot of convenience
- The port is standard for sweeping use; high quality ensures operational stability
- Being lightweight and mini size; the adapter is convenient to carry
- This bluetooth adapter can be connected to computers, PDA, mobilephone and headset
How to Use a Bluetooth Dongle:
- Plug the Bluetooth adapter into your computer's USB 2.0 slot. Note, most computers built after 2005 have USB ports that conform to the USB 2.0 standard, but check your owner's manual if you are unsure
- Boot up the computer. If you have an installation CD for the dongle, select "No" or "Cancel" when a window pops up asking if you want Windows to automatically find software to manage the new device. Otherwise, you can download Microsoft's Bluetooth management software by clicking "Yes" or "OK"
- Insert the CD that came with the device into your computer's CD-ROM drive, if you have it, and run the installation utility. Generally the installation utility will run automatically, but if it doesn't you should check the Bluetooth dongle's owner's manual for specific instructions. If you do not have the CD, you can skip this step
- Wait several minutes for the installation process to finish, and then restart the computer. Upon restart, you should be able to see the Bluetooth dongle's management utility in the system tray
- Open the utility by double clicking on its icon, either from the desktop or the system tray. You will now be able to engage the "sync" or "discovery" mode, which will allow you to connect Bluetooth peripherals (like a printer or wireless keyboard) to the dongle
How to Install a USB Bluetooth Dongle:
- Place the USB Bluetooth dongle installation disc into your computer's CD-ROM drive door. The computer will run the installation disc automatically. The Bluetooth dongle installation wizard will open on your computer screen once the disc is read by your computer. Click "Next" in the lower-right corner of the installation wizard screen to proceed to the installation process
- Agree to the Bluetooth Terms of Usage and License Agreement. This will be the initial screen to appear once you have proceeded to the initial installation wizard. Read and review the agreement passage and click on the option that reads, "I Agree" at the bottom of the passage
- Insert the USB Bluetooth dongle. When prompted by the installation wizard, plug the device into your computer's 2.0 USB inlet port. The USB Bluetooth dongle installation wizard will automatically detect the connection. Once the device has been detected, its name and model number will appear in a box within the installation wizard. Click "Next" to proceed to the file location directory screen
- Choose the default file location that will be generated for your USB Bluetooth dongle's files and components when the file location directory screen opens. Click "Next" to copy install the USB Bluetooth dongle components from the installation disc. These files and components will begin copying, installing and storing on your computer
- Click "Finish" once the files and components have been copied, installed and stored successfully to conclude the installation process. Once the screen closes, your USB Bluetooth dongle will now have an icon on your computer's desktop screen
- 1 x Bluetooth Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.30||USD$ 2.98||USD$ 2.71||USD$ 2.50||USD$ 2.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.