Customers Also Bought
- A perfect waterproof housing for camera
- Compact and durable
- Make sure the camera work as usual
- Use to protect cameras in most conditions
- Will be a good protector, safty system in a good condition
- The waterproof camera housing features dustproof, waterproof, wind and sand proof, rain and snow proof
- Ensuring your camera get all side protection
- The security camera housing makes you enjoy the fun of picture shooting
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Security camera housing is simple but elegant .This high quality security camera housing is a classical type of weather resistant camera housing. This Box Shaped Outdoor Waterproof Security Camera Housing is ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Convenient to set camera in it.The waterproof camera housing can protect your camera in good condition. The security camera housing was made of superior plastic prepared it high endurance.
- To make sure your camera in superb condition.Security camera is often used in different kinds of environment. To protect the camera, you may need to take some effective measures. The first and also the important step is to select a well made Security Camera Housing
- With a big eye in front of it make you enjoy pleasing shooting.This Outdoor Camera Housing is suitable for use with thin panels or gypsum board wall openings, features in the highh quality and exquisite design.With novel design and creative outside make it enjoy a very large and great market
- The screw was well set .This Waterproof Camera Housing is one of the most rugged outdoor housings available. Desirable features of this Outdoor Camera Housing is its sturdy mounting and not-so-impressive size
DIY: Waterproof Camera Housing
- A waterproof camera housing unit will allow pictures or video to be taken under water without the worry of destroying expensive camera equipment. Retail units cost anywhere from $100 to $300, so you may wish for an affordable, easy to make alternative
What you Need
- You need two unlubricated clear condoms, a cylindrical cardboard tube approximately or at least bigger then the size of the zoom on the camera (toilet paper or paper towel roll will most likely do), a silica bag (can be pulled out of most vitamin bottles) and wetsuit glue
What to Do
- Take a paper towel cardboard roll center and cut 1/4-inch longer then the camera when it is fully zoomed. Place the cardboard cylinder around the zoom to protect the gears of the zoom features. Open a condom. If there is talcum on it or an you were unable to find an unlubricated condom, unroll it and rinse. Take the condom and slowly (so it does not tear or break) roll it over the camera and cardboard cylinder. Drop a silica bag in the condom with the camera (away from the lens) to prevent condensation. Once the entire camera is covered, twist the end of the condom. Use wetsuit glue on the side farthest from the camera and allow it to dry (approximately 5-10 minutes to be safe). Take the second condom, open the package, and repeat the step of rinsing if necessary and putting the condom over the camera and cardboard fixture for a second layer. Again twist the condom/camera to make it airtight and apply wetsuit glue. Be careful to avoid tearing the condom or being rough with the use of the camera when under water
How to Make an Underwater Camera Housing:
- Select an airtight storage container usually used for storing food leftovers. Select a container as close to the size and shape of your camera as possible
- Cut a hole in the lid of the container for the lens, making sure the hole is larger than the diameter of the front of the lens housing. You will create a waterproof cover for this hole
- Cut a clear piece of plexiglass or plastic to cover the lens opening, ensuring it is larger than the lens opening
- Position the plexiglass over the opening. Using a 1/16-inch drill bit, drill one hole in each corner of the plexiglass, ensuring the drill bit goes through both the plexiglass and the container lid
- Cut the foam gasket to match the size of the plexiglass cover, and to match the lens opening
- Place the foam gasket over the lens opening. Place the plexiglass on top of the gasket, and screw from the inside of the lid to attach the pieces together. Fill the holes on the front of the plexiglass cover with a drop of bathroom silicone. Then seal the plexiglass cover by running a bead of silicone around the edges. Set it aside and let it cure according to the silicone instructions
- Mount the camera by cutting Styrofoam to match the base plate of the camera. Trim so the Styrofoam fits snugly into the container. Secure the camera in place by using two elastic bands over the top the camera and bottom of the Styrofoam base. Ensure the elastic bands do not come in contact with any of the camera's controls
- Place the camera, with fully charged or new batteries and a memory card, and Styrofoam assembly into the container. Trim a small tubular piece of cork to match the size of the shutter release. Mount the cork to the inside of the container using contact cement. You want the cork to be long enough to come in contact with the shutter release, but not to depress the release. Position and glue the cork, and test
- Attach the container lid, and seal the closure with bathroom silicone, letting it cure as per instructions. You're ready to use your new housing
- 1 x Camera Housing
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.76||USD$ 4.72||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.63|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.