Customers Also Bought
- TV System: 1/4 inch SHARP Color CCD
- Image Sensor: NTSC/PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 Lines, 60Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50 Field/Sec
- S/N Ratio: 48dB(AGC Off)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux(F:2.0)
- Gain Control: Automatic
- White Balance: Automatic (2500K to 9500K)
- Electronic Shutter Time: Auto, NTSC:1/60~1/100,000Sec, PAL: 1/50~1/100,000 Sec
- Characteristic: 0.45
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Video Output: 1 Vp-p 75ohm
- Operation Temperature: -10 ℃~ +50℃ RH 95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃ RH 95% Max
- Power Supply: DC 12V ±10% 400mA
- Employs digital signal professor (DSP) chipset for image control
- Built-in image enhancer for ultra-clear images/pictures
- Built-in auto electronic shutter (AES), auto gain control (AGC), auto white balance (AEB) functions
- Reverse polarity protection
- All weatherproof anodized aluminum housing and sun shields
- Rain-and fog-resistant glass coating
- 48-inch DIY cable (Power jack, RCA or BNC connectors) available as an option
- Install the wall bracket on the wall
- Fix the camera on the bracket
- When picture shown up on the monitor, adjust the camera to make the camera to the suitable position and lock the bracket by screw
What are the recommended camera placements to capture the most relevant shots:
- Never angle a camera to look straight down. A camera that's pointed straight down will only catch the top of a perpetrator's head. The camera will most likely miss many of the distinguishing characteristics that can be used to identify a person later if necessary
- Always make sure to have a camera facing all entrances It is a fact, that the best time to catch the facial features of an individual is during their entrance into the building, whether it is your home or your business. Other cameras can catch the act of someone in the act of stealing; however, without the critical entry-shot you may not be able to identify the individual
- Never allow direct sunlight to touch the lens of the camera. Regardless of which cameras you use, make sure that the cameras are never mounted in such a way that sunlight will directly shine into the lens. This will cause the Image sensor to discolor and fail. Direct sunlight will also immediately void any warranty
- Mount I/R Cameras within 20 ft. of subject being viewed. Infrared bulbs emit an invisible light spectrum that will illuminate a subject even in complete darkness...however, the light will only project out 20-40 ft. to illuminate the target
- Always plug cameras into a surge suppressor or Battery Back-up unit. Cameras are extremely sensitive to voltage changes and can fail prematurely. Voltage changes will also void the cameras warranty
- 1 x 1/4 inch Sharp Color CCD Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.48||USD$ 50.38||USD$ 48.28||USD$ 45.49|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a waterproof camera?
Bullet camera that can be placed underwater or in extremely damp/wet conditions where a normal weatherproof camera might leak. Applications include pipe inspection, refrigerated rooms, restaurant kitchens, marinas, etc.
- What is the difference no iris and auto iris?
The iris controls how much light is let into the camera lens. In the old days, cameras came with no iris control. If you needed to control the light levels you would have to purchase a special lens. Nowadays, most cameras come with automatic shutters which perform the same function as the iris - controlling how much light is let into the camera. Unless you have an application with extreme light levels (like at a beach) you probably won't need a special lens with iris control.
- Are CCTV Systems Complicated?
Bullet or Board camera using special lens that allows it to see out of a small (1/16th of an inch) opening. Useful for discreet and hidden applications as well as when a large depth of field is required.