Customers Also Bought
- Built-in micriphone for audio monitoring
- 4 channels available to avoid in terference
- 100m transmission distance without block
- Suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Image Sensor: 1/3'' CMOS
- CMOS Total Pixels: Pal 628 x 582; NTSC 510 x 492
- Horizontal Resulution: 380 lines
- View Angle: 62°
- Minimum Illumination: 1.5 lux/F 1.5
- Gain Control: Automatic
- Frequency: ISM 900MHz ~ 1,230MHz
- Transmission Power: 10mW
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Operating Humidity: 85%RH
- Curren: 80mA
- Operating Temperature: -10C ~ + 50C/14F-122F
- Storage Temperature: -40C ~ +85C/-40F-+185F
- Dimension: 32 x 52 x 61mm
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m
- Chennel Frequency: CH1=2414; CH2=2432; CH3=2450; CH3=2468 (MHz)
- 1 x C-209B 1.2GHz Wireless Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.07||USD$ 15.54||USD$ 15.02||USD$ 14.31|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How could i monitor the object with wireless camera?
Just plug the output from the receiver into the AV input (Yellow) of your TV. Then when you select AV from the remote the transmitted picture from the camera will come on. You will need a well regulated battery eliminator for the camera, a 9V PP3 will last less than an hour.
- Can I make this wireless camera work underwater?
Yes, if you have the camera tethered to a remote/above surface antenna that is on a float or a buoy, there should be no problem.you can also fairly easily create a water tight enclosure from some PVC tubing and a plexiglass end.
Note, the RF will not work through water as you probably already know. Water tens to absorb most of the RF energy at the frequencies that you would be using, probably 1.2 Mhz.
- Wireless camera interferes with internet connection?
You probably have to move the antennas of both of them.if the camera hooks up to USB then get an extension and move it around until it stops interfering.