Customers Also Bought
- Explosion proof housing, internal sync system
- Effective Pixels: PAL, 512(H)x582(v); NTSC, 512(H)x492(v)
- Image Sensor: 1/4" sharp CCD
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV-Lines
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux@F1.2
- Sync System Lens: 6mm
- Noise Ratio: >48dB
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000 (sec.)
- Video Output: 1Vp-p, 75ohm, BNC
- Back Light Compensation: Auto
- Power: DC12V, 120mA
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Infrared Irradiation Distance: Approx.15m
- 1 x CAM-212DV3 Color Vandal Resistant Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.96||USD$ 23.55||USD$ 23.14||USD$ 22.59||USD$ 22.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is a dome camera?
The dome camera is obviously named for its dome shape. Everyone has seen these security cameras in businesses and stores. Because of its shape, its difficult to tell exactly where the camera is aiming unless you see it up close. Dome cameras are generally used inside buildings, although the armor domes can be used outside as well (more about the armor dome below). You can mount them on the ceiling or on a wall. All of our dome cameras come in color and the basic unit has good video resolution.
- How do I hook up a security dome camera?
You would need to install a power cable and a coaxial cable to the camera mounting location and terminate both cables with BNC connectors and connect to some type of front end equipment, ie - switcher, multiplexer or a digital recorder. If the dome is a pan and tilt camera, you may need to run another cable to the dome to allow this dome to be manipulated by a keyboard/joystick.
- When is a Dome Camera or a Bullet Camera used?
Dome cameras are commonly used when there is a need to mount cameras to the ceiling. The benefit of the dome camera is that you can't see where the internal camera is facing and, as such, provides an illusion of increased surveillance. Domes are less obtrusive and generally accepted in any environment. The cables for a dome cameras are generally fed through a small hole in the wall or ceiling, so no wires are visible after installation.
Bullet cameras (commonly call tube cameras or lipstick cameras) are smaller and less noticeable, visually directional in their viewing and they're weather resistant for outdoor applications.