Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sharp CCD
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- TV system: NTSC, PAC
- Lens: 2.5, 2.8, 3.6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H)x582(v) NTSC: 512(H)x492(v)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux@F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Delicate appearance
- High resolution
- High sensitivity
- 1 x CAM-242D Color Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 19.39||USD$ 18.51||USD$ 17.63||USD$ 16.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What is Dome Camera?
The dome camera is obviously named for its dome shape. Everyone has seen these security cameras in businesses and stores. Because of its shape, its difficult to tell exactly where the camera is aiming unless you see it up close. Dome cameras are generally used inside buildings, although the armor domes can be used outside as well (more about the armor dome below). You can mount them on the ceiling or on a wall. All of our dome cameras come in color and the basic unit has good video resolution (420 lines horizontal resolution).
- What is the difference between no iris and auto iris?
The iris controls how much light is let into the camera lens. In the old days, cameras came with no iris control. If you needed to control the light levels you would have to purchase a special lens. Nowadays, most cameras come with automatic shutters which perform the same function as the iris - controlling how much light is let into the camera. Unless you have an application with extreme light levels (like at a beach) you probably won't need a special lens with iris control.
- Which security camera lens should I use?
How far you need to see will determine what security camera lens you should use to best fit your application. A 4mm lens will give about a 70 degree angle of view with 35 feet of facial detail. This works great for residential or small office security camera applications. If you need to see further you would go with a higher powered lens. Keep in mind that the further you want to see will narrow the field of view of your picture.