Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3″ SHARP CCD
- TV system: NTSC, PAC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Lens: 2.8, 3.6, 6, 8, 12mm, 4-9mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p, 75ohm, BNC
- Image Size: PAL:512(H) x 582(V) NTSC:512(H) x 492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 1.0Lux@F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Lens Mount: C/CS mount
- Scanning Frequency: 50HZ
- Auto Iris Lens: DC/VIDEO selectable
- Operating Temperature: 10℃ ~ +50℃
- Delicate appearance
- New vandalproof housing
- All dome cameras can choose this case
- 4-9mm varifocal waterproof lens
- 1 x CAM-242DV1 Color Vandal Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 35.50||USD$ 32.25||USD$ 29.00||USD$ 24.66|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Where are dome cameras used?
Dome cameras are used in many places including retail stores, restaurants, casinos and apartment buildings, this Vandal Dome Camera is most suitable to monitor houses, shops, offices, factories, warehouses, garages, stairways, hallways, etc.
- How do you hook up a security dome camera?
You would need to install a power cable and a coaxial cable to the camera mounting location and terminate both cables with BNC connectors and connect to some type of front end equipment, ie - switcher, multiplexer or a digital recorder. If the dome is a pan and tilt camera, you may need to run another cable to the dome to allow this dome to be manipulated by a keyboard/joystick.
- How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System?
1. Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera.
2. Drill holes to install the mounting bracket.
3. Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary.
4. Adjust the camera to the correct position.
5. Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly.