Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY Super HAD CCD
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TVL
- TV System: NTSC, PAC
- Lens: 2.5, 2.8, 3.6mm, 6mm, 8mm, 12mm optional
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:500(H)x582(v) NTSC: 510(H)x492(v)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux@F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: 1/50(1/60)-1/100,000s
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Delicate appearance
- High resolution
- High sensitivity
- 1 x CAM-412D Color Dome Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.10||USD$ 27.54||USD$ 25.97||USD$ 23.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Must a more expensive camera better than the common one? Can I judge quality from the price?
The camera you have should be good enough. Price doesn't exactly matter, although it does help you guess how good of a camera it is. You want a camera with a great zoom and image size for detail. Good luck.
- How to repair chipped camera lens?
1. On an inexpensive camera such as this it's not worth having it fixed.
2. Your best bet is to replace it with a new one and throw the other one out.
3. Lens repair is a delicate and expensive transaction and there are some lenses that it makes sense to do on, but you're looking at bills in the thousands.
- Is there any way to repair digital camera?
For the umpteenth time: Camera repair is not a "do it yourself" project unless you're a trained man.
Send them to professionals, if they can not help you, start shopping for a new camera.