Customers Also Bought
- Image Sensor: 1/3" Sharp CCD
- Sensing Area: 3.6mmx2.7mm
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- TV system: NTSC, PAL
- Horizontal Resolution: 420TVL
- Lens: 3.6 mm board lens
- Sync. System: Internal
- Video Out: 1Vp-p,75ohm,BNC
- Image Size: PAL:500(H)×582(V), NTSC:510(H)x492(V)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.8Lux@F1.2
- S/N Ratio: More than 48dB
- Shutter Speed: Auto:1/50(1/60)-1/100,000(Sec.)
- White Balance: Auto tracking white balance
- Current Consumption: 120mA
- Power Sourcing: DC12V
- Operating Temperature: 10℃ ~ +50℃
- Delicate Appearance
- High Resolution
- High Sensitivity
- 3.6mm board lens
- 1 x CAM-611B1 Color Weatherproof Bullet Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 29.51||USD$ 28.28||USD$ 27.05||USD$ 25.42|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How does it work?
A Webcam used either in conjunction with your PC or configured on your network can allow updating images to be sent to the World Wide Web. People may then connect from anywhere in the world over the Internet and watch your live video either directly from the camera, through a webcam site or the images can be uploaded to your own web site.
- What are the cameras comprised of?
On the low-end, the physical parts of the system include a camera, digitizing hardware and software included to capture, process, and publish the image from a PC connected camera. In a network camera, the compression, digitizing and all the software are onboard the camera itself, along with hardware for the physical network connection. More complex systems might include several to hundreds of networked cameras linked together with storage, monitoring and archival systems.
- What do I need to setup a Webcam?
You will need a location or object you would like to view. Optimally, you would have a high-speed connection to the Internet, a secure location for mounting the camera.