Customers Also Bought
- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SHARP CCD
- Effective Pixels: 510(H) x 492(V)-NTSC 500(H) x 582(V)-PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60 Field/Sec, PAL: 625 Lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Resolution: 470 TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB(AGC Off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Illumination Sensitivity: 1.0 Lux@F:2.0(D:0.5lux, N:0.05lux)
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/60-1/100,000Sec, PAL: 1/50-1/100,000 Second, Auto
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75OMS, Negative
- Power Supply: DC12V ± 10%
- Current Consumption: 100mA ± 10%
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ +60℃
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Bullet Hi-resolution Color 470TVL Camera
- 1/3" SHARP CCD
How to Install Bullet Surveillance Cameras:
- Consider where you will use your bullet cameras. If you are primarily monitoring an outdoor area, opt for weatherproof bullet cameras with sunshields and infrared technology to capture images in the dark. If you are monitoring an interior, consider a color camera, which provides more definition and detail
- Install bullet cameras on the wall or ceiling. One of the reasons bullet cameras are so popular is that they are typically sold as integrated units with their mounting apparatus. Just screw the mount in and swivel the camera to your desired line of sight
- Connect cameras to monitoring and/or recording device such as television, closed-circuit monitor, personal computer or dedicated DVR. Run a cable from the camera to the device for wired installations. For wireless installations, connect the camera to a power source and an antenna, and then connect the receiver to the monitoring device
- Watch the video feed from your bullet cameras on your monitor to determine whether they are positioned appropriately. Bullet cameras are easy to reposition and you don't have to remount them. Some bullet cameras can be swiveled 360 degrees from a ceiling installation
- Monitor surveillance cameras remotely. You can install software or subscribe to a monitoring service that publishes your video to an online site from which you can access it. This will allow you to watch the image on a computer or PDA from anywhere in the world
- 1 x CAMERAY CM-2001CH Bullet Hi-resolution Color CCD Camera
- 1 x Camera Holder
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 56.97||USD$ 55.61||USD$ 54.25||USD$ 52.43|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.