Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Charger Condition New Voltage Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V, DC 12V-24V; Output Voltage: DC8.4V (4.2V) Compatibility CASIO EX-S10 / EX-Z9 / EX-Z80 Series Features Features This kit includes a home charger and a cigarette lighter adapter (car charger) for any vehicles
US type AC plug swings into back of the NP60 battery charger for easy storage
Packaging Package Contains 1 x Digital Camera Battery Travel Charger for CASIO NP-60
1 x Car Charging Cable
1 x US Plug
- Quick charge of this Battery Travel Charger with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
- The Battery Travel Charger will automatically turn to trickle charge mode after the battery is fully charged to provide output shortage protection
- NP-60 car charger is for charging your battery only, it does not work as AC adapter for your digital camera or camcorder
- High quality and performance Battery Travel Charger set
- Designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera battery
- Perfect fitting and 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Your best handy Digital Camera Battery Charger for digital shooting
- This Casio Battery Charger is compact, lightweight design
- This is a non-OEM product
- Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50 / 60Hz Max 150mA
- Output Voltage: DC8.4V (4.2V) 600mAh
- Support AC Plug Type: Two-pin AU plug or three-pin UK plug, US plug, EU plug (not included)
- Dimension: 8.4 x 4.7 x 3.7cm / 3.3 x 1.9 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Compatible Part Numbers: CASIO NP-60
- Compatible with: CASIO EX-S10 / CASIO EX-Z9 / CASIO EX-Z80 Series
- Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electronic shock
- The car charger will automatically turn to trickle charge mode after the battery is fully charged to provide output shortage protection
- Your best handy companion for digital shooting
- Perfect fitting and 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- High quality and performance digital camera battery charger set
How to Replace a Digital Camera Battery Charger:
- Not all chargers are universal; so have your camera's model number and make handy
- Check to see if your original battery charger is covered under warranty
- Know what type of batteries your digital camera uses: nickel metal hydride (NiMH), nickel cadmium (NiCD), lithium ion or lead-acid. Verify your new charger will work with that specific type
- Research third-party merchants for replacement parts at reduced prices. Most of these vendors carry battery chargers for an assortment of camera manufacturers
- Advertise your interest in replacing your digital camera battery charger on the Internet or in the classifieds of your local newspaper. Sites like craigslist.org or eBay.com are recommended sources because of their wide consumer appeal
- Visit online electronics stores for the suitable battery chargers
How to Fix Casio Camera Battery Charging Error:
- Insert the battery that came with the camera into the battery charger unit. Use the battery charger unit that came with the camera and verify that the polarity is correct. The plus and minus icons on the battery should match that on the charger. Plug the charger into a power outlet and allow 180 minutes for the battery to charge
- Look at the charge light on the charger. If the light is illuminated red, the battery is being charged. If it's off, the battery is charged. If the light is flashing red, there is a battery charging error
- Remove the battery from the charger if the light flashes red. Then remove the power cable and clean the contacts on both the battery and the charger. Wipe them with a soft cloth and try to charge the battery again
- Place the charger and battery in your pocket for 10 minutes if the ambient temperature is cold and the red light continues to flash. The charger may be too cold. Try to charge the battery again
- Move the charger and battery out of the sun and into the shade or into an air conditioned environment if the ambient temperature is warm. The charger may be overheating. Allow the charger to cool down and try to charge the battery again
- 1 x Digital Camera Battery Travel Charger for CASIO NP-60
- 1 x Car Charging Cable
- 1 x US Plug
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38||USD$ 4.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.