Customers Also Bought
- With accurate design
- A cool illuminator board plate for your CCTV security camera
- Here is a IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Makes any CCTV security camera see in the dark with our illuminator board plate
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- Infrared Wave Length: 850nm
- The Quantity of Infrared Lights: 72pcs Φ8
- Infrared Wick: 14μ
- Infrared Distance: 110-135m
- Working Voltage: DC12V
- Power Consumption: 720mA
- Suit Lens: Fastness/Auto/Electric zoom len
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 72 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 20.82||USD$ 20.20||USD$ 19.57||USD$ 18.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do I choose the correct camera for my application?
This in general is a comparatively difficult decision. Many aspects of the installation must be taken into consideration in order to obtain the correct performance that meets your requirements.
A high resolution camera should be considered where greater detail of scene is required. E.g. Colour 460 TVL, Monochrome 570 TVL. Choosing a more sensitive camera will improve reproduction in poorly lit areas. The sensitivity of a camera is indicated by the minimum amount of light in order for the camera to produce a usable picture. e.g. Colour 1.0 Lux at F1.2.
A conventional camera produces a pale backdrop when an object is shot against a bright background. BLC (Back Light Compensation) will counter strong light sources retaining picture quality.
Concentrated light sources directed towards the camera (e.g. car head lamps) can be inverted by an optional peak white inverter or an eclipser function. This has the effect of bringing detail to areas and making an object clear, that would otherwise be shadowed.
- What are OSD cameras?
OSD (On Screen Display) cameras have a menu system within the camera assembly that can be accessed in order to set functions such as Iris levels, AGC ON/OFF and most features of standard and advanced cameras.
- Can I use IR Lamps with colour cameras?
No. Colour cameras are typically fitted with an IR cut filter and will not allow IR light in excess of 700Nm to pass resulting in the camera performing poorly in these circumstances.