Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- This is a IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Great performance without much energy consume
- A replaceable LED illuminator board plate for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Very bright infrared LED board
- Lights: Double CCD plate
- Type: 14MIL
- Angle: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- Compatible with: 110 square camera and barrel
- Diameter: 90mm/3.5in
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- Professional illuminator board plate is just for your CCTV security camera
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
- 1 x PCB
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.10||USD$ 10.01||USD$ 9.93||USD$ 9.81|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Do LEDs produce heat?
LEDs produce very little amounts of heat. The heat noticed in some instances is due to on board components and other factors of the circuit. Inc omparison to incandescent, LEDs produce a fraction of the heat. If LEDs are hot to the touch, they are being overpowered due to improper circuitry.
- Can LEDs be damaged if hooked up backwards?
Yes, they can. LEDs are diodes and only allow power to pass in one direction. To ensure that you will get the most life out of our LED devices, we add additional circuits to prevent this from occuring in both AC and DC applications.
- How long do LEDs last?
LEDs are rated by manufacturers to operate under normal conditions for approximately 10 years or 100,000 hours of continuous use. As LEDs get older, they tend to dim and fade but aren't susceptible to blinking like incandscent or fluorescents.