Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- This replaceable LED illuminator board plate is for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- This is a Infrared Illuminator Board Plate for CCTV security cameras
- Great performance without much energy consumption
- Very bright infrared LED board
- LED Light: 36pcs ￠5
- Type: GA
- Angle: 15° / 30° / 45° / 60° / 80°
- Daimeter: 60mm /2.4in
- Compatible with: 70 square camera
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the Camera Illuminator Board Plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- Imagine being able to see in total darkness, it's easy with any standard CCTV security camera illuminator board plate and this really cool Infra-Red illuminator
- This camera illuminator board plate is easy to clean and do not rust
- This functional Camera Illuminator Board Plate is quality ideal for CCTV security camera
Illuminator Board Plate
Operating Instructions for IR Illuminators:
- Turn off your security camera system so there is no live current flowing through the system. Place a ladder against the wall securely so that you can reach the security camera you want attach the IR illuminator to. Screw the attachment plate that came with the IR illuminator to the side of the IR camera. There are two screw holes on the side of the camera for the attachment plate and the screws came with the IR kit. Then screw the IR illuminator to the attachment plate with the other two screws included in the kit
- Loosen the screws that secure the IR camera to the camera mount and flip the camera to the side to expose the underside of the IR camera. Rotate the back end of the IR camera off to expose the inside of the IR camera. Thread both wires through their waterproof seals. Thread the control wire and the power cord through the hole on the bottom and pull those wires towards the rear of the inside of the camera. Locate the control cable port, it will look like the underside of a lego piece, press the camera control plug into the port. Then locate the power port and plug the power cord into the port
- Rotate the back of the IR camera back onto the end of the camera. Screw down all four of the waterproof seals, one for each wire end. The seals should be flush with the side of the ports. Flip the IR camera back onto the mount and rescrew it down. Turn your security camera system back on and turn the IR camera on. The IR illuminator will automatically come on. Compare the image with the area that you want to monitor, go back and adjust the IR camera on it's mount to give a better image if it is a fixed camera. If the camera can rotate under it's own power then move the camera via the joystick on the camera control board
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.92||USD$ 5.52||USD$ 5.17||USD$ 4.86||USD$ 4.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Do LEDs produce heat?
LEDs produce very little amounts of heat. The heat noticed in some instances is due to on board components and other factors of the circuit. Inc omparison to incandescent, LEDs produce a fraction of the heat. If LEDs are hot to the touch, they are being overpowered due to improper circuitry.
- Can LEDs be damaged if hooked up backwards?
Yes, they can. LEDs are diodes and only allow power to pass in one direction. To ensure that you will get the most life out of our LED devices, we add additional circuits to prevent this from occuring in both AC and DC applications.
- Are LEDs affected by extreme conditions?
LEDs are geared for harsh environmnts. LEDs function from -40F to 180F. There is no delay or required "warm up time" for LEDs to function.