Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- This is a IR LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Great performance without much energy consume
- The Quantity of Lights: 24 pcs F5
- Type: GA(Blue)
- Angle: 45 / 60 / 80
- Compatible with: 50 camera and dome camera
- Diameter: 43mm/1.7in
- A cool illuminator board plate for your CCTV security camera
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 24 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.68||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.01||USD$ 3.57|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I use any type of CCTV security camera outside?
Not really. Some bullet cameras, Vandal proof Dome camera and most Infrared cameras are designed for outside use with waterproof cases, but if you need lenses of different focal lengths and especially if you need auto-iris lenses (which are best for outside because of varying light conditions) then mini-cams won't be satisfactory. Normally, box cameras are used outside but need to be mounted inside a special outside housing. These housings are rainproof and can also contain a heater unit for really cold climates and/or a fan for hot climates. Mini-dome CCTV security cameras, most Dome camera and some hidden camera meant for inside use only, should not be used outside.
- What is an IR cut filter?
Color CCTV cameras use a filter mounted on top of the CCD chip which is known as an IR cut filter. The colour cameras use this chip as the spectral response of the CCD chip is quite different to that of the human eye. The filter makes the spectral response closer to that which would be percieved by the human eye. The IR cut filter can affect the sensitivity of the camera at night and therefore True Day and Night cameras have been developed which either have no IR cut filter or a motorised IR cut filter which moves out of the way of the CCD chip at night.
- Do LEDs have a wire filament?
No, LEDs operate using entirely different components. LEDs are diodes - they only allow power to move in one direction. The anode (+) is where the current comes in and the cathode (-) is where the current goes out, much like the positive and negative terminals of a battery. Incandescent bulbs project light in every direction (omni directional) as opposed to LED lights which project light in specified directions (such as 20, 50 and 120 degrees) due to their package design and layout.