Customers Also Bought
- The LED Illuminator Board Plate is brand new and with high quality
- The IR LED board can be used to replace your broken or worn out IR LED board
- IR LED board is compatible with CCTV security cameras
- Infrared 24 LED Illuminator Board Plate is with great performance without much energy consume
- Very bright infrared LED board
- The Quantity of Lights: 24 pcs F5
- Type: PB
- Angle: 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- Compatible with: 50 camera and dome camera
- Dimension: 43 x 43 mm
- 1 x CCTV Camera IR LED Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||KWD 1.10||KWD 1.03||KWD 0.97||KWD 0.92||KWD 0.88|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the applications of the infrared LED (IRED)?
IR LED are suitable for the light sources of the rotary encorders to control various industrial equipment and for the light sources of various sensors.
- What sort of technology is used in CCTV systems?
The modern CCTV system involves a linked system of cameras with full pan, tilt, and zoom able to be operated remotely from a control room.
These systems may involve sophisticated technology. Features can include night vision, computer assisted operation, and motion detection facilities which allows the operator to instruct the system to go on red alert when anything moves in view of the cameras. Camera systems increasingly employ bullet-proof casing, and automated self defense mechanisms which - as with the Liverpool system - ensure that cameras under attack are covered by neighboring cameras These can be legitimately described as military style systems.
The clarity of the pictures is often excellent, with many systems being able to recognize a cigarette packet at a hundred metres. The systems can often work in pitch blackness, bringing images up to daylight level.
- What is the difference between a laser diode (LD) and an LED?
Though both laser diodes and LEDs are light outputting devices by injecting current, the light quality is quite different. The light emitted from an LED is a random phase light which is the same as other normal light, but the one emitted from a laser diode is phase matched (also known as coherent light), which allows it to have many unique applications.