Customers Also Bought
- With accurate design
- A replaceable LED illuminator board plate for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Infrared illuminator board plate with 36 LEDs for CCTV security camera
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Very bright infrared LED board
- Angle: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- Type: GA
- The Quantity of Lights: 36 PCS LED
- Outer Diameter: 3.5in/1.4in
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 36 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.99||USD$ 5.97||USD$ 5.96||USD$ 5.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Is it possible to fix a CCTV CCD Camera?
It's certainly possible but it may not be worth the money or effort. These types of cameras are very inexpensive these days. I'd recommend looking at replacing rather than trying to fix it.
- What is ccd camera and how its work?
1. A CCD camera works exactly like a regular camera, but instead of focused light falling on film, the light strikes the CCD.
2. A CCD works sort of like an array of thousands or millions of tiny solar cells, each one a pixel, collecting a tiny bit of light and converting it into electrons. The electrons are collected by an analog to digital converter that changes the pixel's value into a digital value. From there the data is manipulated by a processor or stored to memory.
- Is it illegal for my neighbour to have a cctv camera pointing in my garden?
This is only allowed with your permission. Also your neighbour must have clearly visible signs notifying people that CCTV is in operation. (even the council have to comply with this) Talk to your neighbour and request they re position their camera or you will inform the police.