Customers Also Bought
- Easy to clean and do not rust
- CCTV sensors are sensitive to IR light that you can't see, thus illuminate the scene with IR and the camera sees just fine
- A replaceable LED illuminator board plate for your broken or worn out IR LED board
- Here is a IR led board for CCTV security cameras
- Professional illuminator board plate is just for your CCTV security camera
- Great performance without much energy consume
- The Quantity of Lights: 42 pcs F8
- Type: GA
- Angle: 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 80
- Compatible with: 90 CCTV camera
- Diameter: 78mm/3.1in
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- The actual size of the illuminator board plate
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 42 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.73||USD$ 6.73||USD$ 6.72||USD$ 6.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What are the applications of the infrared LED (IRED)?
IR LEDs are suitable for the light sources of the rotary encorders to control various industrial equipment and for the light sources of various sensors.
- How long will I have to use an LED light before I see results?
Some people see results in as little as a few days and others take a month or two to notice a change. Various physical conditions, age, skin condition, diet, alcohol consumption, prescription drug usage, smoking, exercise, and other factors influence the rate of improvement. The effects of LED light are often subtle at first, since unlike lasers, peels and other ablative treatments, LED light does not damage the skin to force it to regenerate. Your results will improve the longer you use the light; so though you should see improvement in 60 days, you should see a much more significant change after you've been using it for 6 months or a year.
- Is infrared LED light safe for sensitive skin?
If you have very sensitive skin it might be a good idea to start with a shorter treatment time and work up to the full treatment. Also, be sure to start with clean skin... lotions could heat up and cause a problem. If there is any redness or discomfort after treatment, applying a damp cloth afterwards may help calm down your skin.