Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- LED board with white light
- Replace a camera LED board for your broken or worn out LED board
- Here is a LED board for CCTV security cameras
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Very bright LED board
- The Quantity of Lights: 36 pcs F8
- Angle: 30 / 45
- Type: GA
- Compatible with: Protecting grill
- Dimension: 98 x 78mm / 38.58 x 30.71in / (L x W)
- 1 x CCTV Camera LED Board White Light
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 9.12||USD$ 8.95||USD$ 8.78||USD$ 8.56||USD$ 8.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- What sort of technology is used in CCTV systems?
The modern CCTV system involves a linked system of cameras with full pan, tilt, and zoom able to be operated remotely from a control room.
These systems may involve sophisticated technology. Features can include night vision, computer assisted operation, and motion detection facilities which allows the operator to instruct the system to go on red alert when anything moves in view of the cameras. Camera systems increasingly employ bullet-proof casing, and automated self defense mechanisms which - as with the Liverpool system - ensure that cameras under attack are covered by neighboring cameras These can be legitimately described as military style systems.
The clarity of the pictures is often excellent, with many systems being able to recognize a cigarette packet at a hundred metres. The systems can often work in pitch blackness, bringing images up to daylight level.
- What is CCTV?
CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) is a visual surveillance technology designed for monitoring a variety of environments and activities. CCTV systems typically involve a fixed (or "dedicated") communications link between cameras and monitors.
- Will bright daylight damage an infrared camera's LEDs?
No. Our infrared security cameras (which use LEDs) are designed for both low light and lighted use, so daylight will not damage them. The infrared LEDs stay off during the day while it is light out and then turn on at night in the dark when they sense that the light is low enough. Outdoor bright light use in the day will not damage them in any way.