Customers Also Bought
- Very bright Infrared Led board with 36 lights
- This is a IR LED illuminator board plate for CCTV security cameras
- Replace a Led board for your broken or worn out IR Led board
- Great performance without much energy consume
- Brand new and high quality
- Size: 8.9 x 1.7cm /3.5 x 0.7in (Dia. x T)
- Built-in auto protection circuit against damaging the illuminator board plate by high voltage
- With accurate design
- Very bright infrared LED illuminator board plate with 36 lights
- 1 x CCTV Camera Illuminator Board Plate
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.98||USD$ 13.55||USD$ 13.12||USD$ 12.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- How do Night Vision cameras work?
When light strikes an object, its atoms react and emit a very low frequency infrared wavelength, more similar to heat than to visible light. They are extremely sensitive to these thermal-infrared emissions and amplify them, converting the measurement of the invisible wavelength into an image on your monitor. This type of night vision is known as thermal imaging. While thermal imaging is great for detecting people or motion in near absolute darkness, most of the cameras sold here use a more practical kind of night vision known as image enhancement or image intensification. These devices contain a lens that senses light at a slightly higher frequency than thermal-infrared, anywhere from the more reflective infrared wavelengths to the barely visible red wavelengths. The light's photons are converted to electrons and amplified through a component called the photocathode. The electrons are then converted back into photons to produce a strong visible image on your camera's phosphor screen.
- What good is Infrared Illumination, infrared LEDs? What does it do?
By saturating an area with reflective infrared light, your camera draw an image with far greater detail. Just as shining a spotlight on something makes it easier to see with your eyes, lighting up an area with invisible infrared light greatly improves image enhancement .
- Do I have to make changes in the DVR software for me to connect remotely?
No. The only option is to allow incoming connections. This is on by default There is no place in the DVR software to put any IP information.