- Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
- Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
- Maximum Single Link Range: 920 x 1200, 1080P
- Output Video: HDMI1.3b+HDCP1.0/1.1
- VGA: 640 x 480, 800 x 600,1024 x 768,1920 x 1200
- DTV/HDTV: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080P
- HDMI Compliance: HDMI 1.3b
- Frequency: Up to250MHz
- Vertical Frequency Range: 60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 2.5Gpbs/250MHz
- Interlaced(50&60Hz): 480i,576i,1080i
- Progressive(50&60Hz): 480p,576p,720p,1080p
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ to +70℃
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirement: No power needed
- Dimension: 50.5 x 51.1 x 13.5mm/1.98 x 2 x 0.53in(L x W x H)
- The multiple resolutions can be up to 1080p
1 x Intelligent Switcher
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.87||USD$ 10.93||USD$ 9.99||USD$ 8.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Bought this item on08-11-2009
- Other Thoughts: Excellent product. I did have to play a bit with the ordering of ports to get the right priority setup, but overall, this worked exactly as I had hoped. The only issue I had was with my cable box, but from what I understand, this problem was not due to the HDMI switch. But for those out there looking to hook their cable box up to this switch, mine transmitted video just fine, but no audio (yet it worked fine on my XBOX 360).
Was this review helpful?
from (Little Current, on)
Bought this item on02-01-2012
- Pros: Works exactly as described
- Cons: No manual, have to play with it to figure out order of devices
- Other Thoughts: Just plugged the cables in and it worked great, have my PVR hooked up to it and my 360. All I have to do is turn on the 360 and it takes over, shut it off and it goes back to the PVR. The switch button is nice though to switch back without shutting anything off. As a side note, maybe make the switch button on a small cable, in most set up's a device like this will be hidden making the switch button hard to access, but if your creative you can make it work.
Was this review helpful?
20 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on07-12-2009
- Other Thoughts: This XBOX 360, DVD player, and cable box working through the switcher, freeing up one HDMI connection on the back of the TV.
Was this review helpful?
from (Melbourne, Australia)
Bought this item on06-09-2010
- Pros: A very easy to set up, and use product. This switch will change inputs as each different product is turned on. So you may have a Digital video recorder,a DVD player(only) or in my case a usb media player... all running thru this switch to the one HDMI input on tv. A red LED light will give you a visual idea which switch is active,but this is not really of any great benefit as the switch will do everything for you.
- Cons: The red LED light, which shows the active circuit, glows quite brightly, so this may be annoying to you if your set up allows it to be seen (on wall etc)
- Other Thoughts: I run a DVD player, a Digital Video Recorder & a usb media player all thru this one switch. Very simple to operate (as long as you have enough HDMI cables)
Was this review helpful?
from (Melbourne Australia)
Bought this item on07-26-2012
- Pros: Small, no power required, allows three HDMI devices to share one port
- Cons: Auto switching might not work for you
- Other Thoughts: Plugged this in, and it worked perfectly right away. Only minor issue is that it doesn't detect my xbox & bluray players properly so I have to manually switch them (by pressing the button on the unit). This isn't a major hassle for me, but might be for you.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post