Customers Also Bought
- Designed for watches, calculators devices and more
- These batteries will last for a relatively long period of 4 to 5 years for low drain usage
- Provides steady, reliable current
- Good in low and high temperature operations
- High energy density, long life battery
- These lithium batteries will allow you to get incredible runtime
- A protection circuit is attached to the battery to ensure that you do not overcharge or over discharge the battery
- Voltage: 3V
- Capacity: 55 mAh
- Type: Lithium
- Diameter: 16.0mm
- Height: 1.6mm
- High capacity without memery effect
- Bulit in precise digital protection circuit
4 Tips to Extend Your Lithium Battery Life:
- Battery Memory - When I first got my new cellphone, my friend recommended to fully drain the battery before recharging it. His reasoning was connected to the idea of battery memory. Allowing the battery to fully discharge then recharging to max, supposedly gives you the complete battery capacity. Otherwise, if you simply charged from the half way point to max battery capacity, the battery would treat the half way point as the empty point, thus cutting your battery capacity in half
- Battery Calibration - There are some benefits to fully discharging your lithium battery periodically, for laptops this can be especially important. If you start to notice your battery meter becoming more and more inaccurate, it may be time for some battery calibration. Allow your lithium battery completely drain, then charge until the battery is full again. This will calibrate your battery giving you more accurate readings
- Consequences of Heat - Another enemy of lithium battery life is heat. If you were to leave your laptop plugged in and running for a year, you should expect the lithium battery capacity to be anywhere between 60% to 80% of it's original max capacity. This is why people that use their laptops as desktop replacements will notice greatly reduced battery life performance after one year of use. This issue can be resolved by removing the battery while using a corded power source
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using your lithium battery for prolonged periods of time, then you'll want to reduce the charge level to 40% and place the battery in the fridge (not freezer). Storing the battery at 100% charge level applies unnecessary stress and can cause internal corrosion. On the other hand, if the charge is too low, the battery can become permanently unusable, due to battery self discharge
- Charging the batteries when only a small amount of power has been used is hard on them, and will reduce their life span
- Try to let the batteries completely discharge before putting them on the charger
- Many electronic items, including digital cameras, portable game systems and music players use rechargeable batteries
- The choice to use rechargeable batteries helps reduce chemical waste, and is a cost savings for the user over time
- Rechargeable batteries are used for flashlight
- The pictures of our Battery are real and if there is something tinny difference, please ignore
- Strongly suggest you use the protected battery for it can really protect your battery well and extend your battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of your battery
- We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for your users' wrong using methods
- Rechargeable batteries that have been in storage for weeks or months will lose power and need to be recharged before being used
- 5 x CR1616 Lithium Button Cell Batteries
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.90||USD$ 1.82||USD$ 1.74||USD$ 1.67||USD$ 1.61|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I solder them?
Sorry. Direct soldering is not allowed, which will damage the battery.
- What is Lithium battery?
Lithium batteries are disposable (primary) batteries that have lithium metal or lithium compounds as an anode. Depending on the design and chemical compounds used, lithium cells can produce voltages from 1.5 V to about 3.7 V, twice the voltage of an ordinary zinc-carbon battery or alkaline cell. Lithium batteries are widely used in products such as portable consumer electronic devices.
- What are small lithium batteries?
Small lithium batteries are very commonly used in small, portable electronic devices, such as PDAs, watches, thermometers, and calculators, as backup batteries in computers and communication equipment, and in remote car locks. They are available in many shapes and sizes, with a common variety being the 3 volt "coin" type manganese variety, typically 20 mm in diameter and 1.6-4 mm thick.