Customers Also Bought
- The glass LCD screen is made from tempered glass, thickness 0.5mm, light transmission is more than 95%
- It protects the LCD from UV, LCD screen improves the color quality and prolongs the life of the LCD Camera screen protector with special ultra low reflection layers reduce light reflections and aberrations from the CCD
- The coatings reinforce the glass to withstand impact
- Precision cut & perfect fit for you LCD display
- Compatible with Canon 450D
- Size: 67 x 45mm/2.6 x 1.8in (L x W)
- The coating technology from protects the LCD from UV, LCD screen improves the color quality and prolongs the life of the LCD
- Lies flat, no air bubbles and no diffraction patterns
- The glass LCD screen is made from tempered glass
How to Apply A Screen Protector To A Camera' LCD Monitor:
- Clean the surface of the LCD monitor with the cleaning tissue that comes in most protector packages
- Hold the acetate against the LCD screen and determine how it needs to be cut down to fit over the monitor screen. Trim the acetate so that it is slightly smaller than the area to be covered so you avoid ragged edges of the acetate hanging over off the screen
- Carefully peel the paper backing off the acetate
- Lay the camera on a table up against a book or something to hold it in place
- Hold the acetate in your left hand and touch the lower right hand corner of the monitor with one corner of the acetate. Let the protector fall along the right side of the screen and once it is vertically aligned with the monitor gently press it in place with a finger on your right hand
- Using a credit card (or the pressure card that comes with some screen protectors and starting on the right side of the screen protector apply a firm and consistent pressure to the forward edge of the card and slowly push it along, flattening the screen protector as you go
- Watch for air bubbles and as you press the credit card forward try to push any bubbles ahead of the card and off the screen
- Once you've pressed down the entire screen protector use a thumb to push any air bubbles toward the nearest edge and off the monitor
- Run a finger around the edge of the acetate pressing it firmly against the edge of the LCD monitor
- Don't worry if you can't get all the bubbles out. A few very small ones won't affect your monitor view
- 1 x LCD Screen Protector for Canon 450D
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.36||USD$ 8.16||USD$ 7.97||USD$ 7.71||USD$ 7.71|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?