Customers Also Bought
- High quality generic rechargeable digital camera battery
- Brand new and longlasting
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital camcorder
- This digital camera best battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
- Compatible with: FS11E/HDVixiaHF10/HF100E
- Type: Lithium-ion 7.4V rechargeable battery
- Capacity: 700mAh
- Size: 41 x 30 x 23mm/1.6 x 1.2 x 0.9in(L x W x H)
- The Digital Camera Battery features high capacity and with premium cell
- Digital Camera Battery is the best replacement for the original Canon battery
- Ultra high capacity longer lasting battery. No memory effect, or fully drain your battery before charging
What are the Symptoms of a Dead DV Camcorder Battery?
- Unless you have access to AC power in any situation, having a charged camcorder battery is critical to the ability to record video in many situations, such as your child's school play or soccer game. Most camcorders come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that is good for an hour's worth of recording; often, you can also buy an extended life battery good for anywhere from three to seven hours of recording. However, batteries do eventually wear out
- It is hard to initially tell when a camcorder battery is starting to die, but one of the most common symptoms is decreased recording time. If you think you have a fully charged battery, but can only record for 30 minutes, the battery may be in the process of dying. However, in these situation, it may be possible that you didn't charge the battery enough; you may have also used it under power-draining conditions, such as cold weather. Therefore, it is important to start to track how much recording time you are getting from each charge
- Most camcorders have a battery bar in the viewfinder that will tell you how much your battery is charged. If the charger is green and indicates your battery is fully charged, but it doesn't show full strength upon putting it into the camcorder, your battery may be starting to die
- False charging can be another symptom of a dead battery. If you leave the battery on the charger overnight, but don't get a decent amount of time recording once you've re-inserted it into the camcorder, it is time to replace the battery
- Don't try to overcharge your batteries; remove them from the charger when the charger says they are charged. Leaving them on to try to maintain the charge, or to give what is a dying battery a full charge, can damage both the battery and charger
- At a certain point, the camcorder battery simply won't charge. When this happens, replace it. If you are unsure of whether or not this is the case for your situation, plug in the camcorder to your AC power. If it still works, but the battery still won't turn it on, then the battery is dead. The one caveat to this is that sometimes, rarely, a charger will go bad, so if you get a new battery, charge it and then it doesn't work, the charger is probably bad
If your battery met any of the circumstances above, you should change a new one
- 1 x Digital Camcorder Battery for Canon BP808
General Brand SANGER Spec Condition New Type Digital Camcorder Battery Size 41 x 30 x 23mm/1.6 x 1.2 x 0.9in(L x W x H) Compatibility FS11E/HDVixiaHF10/HF100E Color Black Capacity 700mAh Output Voltage 7.4V Features Features High quality generic rechargeable battery
Brand new and longlasting
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
Packaging Package Included 1 x Digital Camcorder Battery for Canon BP808
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.90||USD$ 8.75||USD$ 8.60||USD$ 8.40||USD$ 8.40|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
- What is a battery?
Battery can be any device that stores energy for later use. The word battery is limited to an electrochemical device that converts chemical energy into electricity, by use of a galvanic cell. A galvanic cell is a fairly simple device consisting of two electrodes (an anode and a cathode) and an electrolyte solution. Batteries consist of one or more galvanic cells.
A battery is an electrical storage device. Batteries do not make electricity, they store it. As chemicals in the battery change, electrical energy is stored or released. In rechargeable batteries this process can be repeated many times. Batteries are not 100% efficient - some energy is lost as there are heat and chemical reactions when charging and discharging. If you use 1000 watts from a battery, it might take 1200 watts or more to fully recharge it. Slower charging and discharging rates are more efficient. A battery rated at 180 amp-hours over 6 hours might be rated at 220 AH at the 20-hour rate and 260 AH at the 48-hour rate. Typical efficiency in a lead-acid battery is 85-95%; in alkaline and Ni-Cd battery, it is about 65%.
- How do I identify my battery?
The first information to provide would be the make and model of the equipment that you require the battery for e.g. Toshiba Satellite Pro 400, or Compaq Presario 1283. Here is also usually a label on the battery, and some of the information on the label will help our sales team to identify your battery quickly.
This information includes the voltage of the battery pack (note: this is not the same as the voltage on the power supply), the capacity of the battery pack and the chemical construction of the battery pack, e.g. Li-ion, Ni-MH or Ni-Cd. This information can be used to ensure the information you have provided matches the information we have about your battery. Many battery packs also have part numbers on the label; this can sometimes be used to help identify the battery. We would suggest that it is best to have all this information written down or close to hand before you call our sales team. This will help us deal with your call in an efficient manner.
- What is the difference between Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, and Li-ion?
Li-ion (Lithium Ion). This is one of the newest cell types available. It is also the lightest battery type currently available on a commercial basis and can provide more power than the other main cell types. There are no known problems of memory effect with this battery type and it is the easiest battery type to care for. The downside of this battery is that it has the highest engineering costs and therefore the price is usually considerably higher than other cell types.
Ni-MH (Nickel Metal Hydride). This cell type is the most common cell type currently available for laptop computers (although Li-ion is rapidly becoming the most popular). This battery type is relatively cheap to manufacture and therefore tends to be cheaper than Li-ion. This cell type is prone to memory effect, so it is important to take good care of your Ni-MH battery to ensure that you obtain the best runtimes.
Ni-Cd (Nickel Cadmium). This is one of the oldest cell types and is generally only found in older laptops. The main pro for this cell type is its ability to handle higher loads, and therefore is more commonly found in portable power tools or devices that need a lot of power to work efficiently. The main downside of this cell type is that it is notorious for suffering from memory effect, so good care must be taken with this battery type to ensure most effective use of battery.