Customers Also Bought
- Brand new and high quality
- This off camera shoe cord features the high quality which ensures its durability during the daily use
- It is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras except the EOS630 and RT; also compatible with 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 430EX etc
- It features the dust and water-resistant performance
- This canon off camera cord is an advanced camera cord, therefore it is your very choice
- Spring Cable Length: 50 cm
- Unfolding Cable Length: 100 cm
- This off camera shoe cord features the high quality which ensures its durability during the daily use
- The dust and water-resistant performance of this canon off camera cord add more canon glamour to itself
- This camera shoe cord is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras, except the EOS630, and RT and 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 430EX etc
- This canon off camera cord is 100% brand new which you can experience the fashion
- It allows you to control freely and conveniently with the lightweight and handhold design
Size in Detail:
Extending Your Off-Camera Shoe Cord
- The single best tip with regard to flash photography I ever got was to get the flash off the camera. Built in flash units and even external flash speediness mounted on the cameras hot shoe can leave your subjects with flat, harsh light and red eyes. It was this reason that I purchased a off camera shoe cord.
- If you have never seen or used an off camera shoe cord before, it does just as the name suggests. It allows you to move the flash off the camera. By connecting one end to your cameras hot shoe and the other to your flash you retain all the same features and abilities that you would if the flash was attached, but with the added bonus of being able to move it away from the camera axis. It is this small adjustment that gave my photos a much more pleasing look and completely eliminated red-eye.
- But there was one small problem. The one and only cord my manufacturer sold was a mere two feet (60 cm) long. This was OK if I wanted to use a flash bracket, or was going to stand extremely close to my light stand. But I had bigger plans. I wanted to use my speedier with a small soft box or umbrella, and I wanted to freedom to be able to move myself and the light where ever I wanted. And I wanted to do it without buying more equipment. The bottom line is two feet wasn't going to cut it.
- After some searching around I was came to the conclusion that I had two options if I wanted a longer shoe cord. First was a third party website that bought and modified the cords to be longer and then resold them. They seemed to be of good quality, and the reviews were positive, but they were not cheap and I had already spent a fair amount on the flash cord I already had. So I was left with only one option, modify the cord myself.
- I found a lot of spotty information on the web from other folks who had done similar things to their shoe cords. Then I came across an article from someone who used a Ethernet cable and a couple of jacks to extend their cord. It was brilliant and fit perfectly into both my budget and what I felt was my own personal skill level. So I headed out to the hardware store to pick up my supplies. When I got home I started what was both one of the scariest and most satisfying projects I have ever done.
- I say scariest because there are some obvious risks involved in this type of project. I would be cutting my (not cheap) flash shoe cord and splicing it together with an Ethernet cable and jacks. Because this cord carries electrical signals from the flash to the camera there was the risk that I could damage my flash, my camera, or both. In the end everything turned out fine and I have been using my modified cord for many months now with no problems what so ever. But everyone should be aware there is a potential for some very bad things to happen to your gear should you decide to do this yourself.
- The first step was to gather my supplies. All of them can be found at your typical hardware or DIY store. I used two Cat5e Ethernet jacks, some electrical tape, a Cat5e Ethernet cable (any length you want), and a sharp knife.
- Step one was to cut my Off Camera Shoe Cord in half. Inside I found five different colored wires and some bare copper grounding wire. I twisted the copper grounding wire into three strands because there was so much of it. I was concerned it would not fit neatly into the jack. I didn't have to do anything with the other wires because the jack was designed to cut through the shielding and make the connection on its own.
- The next step was to push the colored wires and the three strands of copper wire into the jack using the supplied tool. When I was done I trimmed off any excess wire as close to the jack as I could. I then repeated the process for the other half of my shoe cord. It was imperative that both ends were exactly the same. When it was all said and done I didn't want the red wire to connect to the green one or something similar. This was all made very easy because not only were the wires in the shoe cord colored, the places on the Ethernet jack were all clearly labeled. I simply made sure that the colors and labels matched up on each side.
- After that came my attempt at making it all look nice and to seal it up as best as I could. For this I used the electrical tape. It wasn't easy to wrap up going from a small coiled wire to a square jack. But as you can see it didn't turn out all that bad. I used a fair amount of tape and I check it frequently to this day. My biggest concern was that something was going to come lose and short out. But so far I have not had any problems.
- From there it was just a matter of connecting the respective ends to the camera and flash and using whatever size Ethernet cable I wanted to bridge the space between them. To date I have used up to 100 feet of cable and it hasn't shown any signs of loosing sync or misfiring. I probably could make it a little more visually appealing by using a black cable. But the blue works just fine and I am more concerned with the function over the form.
- All told the project cost me about $20 and took less than a half hour to complete and as I said earlier has been one of the most satisfying photography related things I have ever done. It has also been very practical as I use the cord often. The senior graduation picture below was taken using a small soft box with a speedier on a light stand connected to my camera with my modified shoe cord while I was about 35 feet away. Something I would have never been able to do with the original two foot off camera shoe cord.
- 1 x Off-Camera Shoe Cord
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.46||USD$ 12.43||USD$ 12.40||USD$ 12.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.