Customers Also Bought
- EF 70-200mm F2.8L Tripod Mount Ring A(W) for Canon is made of durable aluminum, By adding a tripod collar to your lens you can achieve better balancing on a tripod. In addition, rotating the camera will now be much easier and faster
- The Canon EF Tripod Ring on the tripod, it helps you fix and balance your tele lens which is heavy or long lens hanging off the front of camera
- It main purpose is to provide a better balance when mounted on a tripod
- This Tripod Mount Ring is made by third party but fits 100% Canon Lenses and does have the same construction
- This is a non-OEM product
- It main purpose is to provide a better balance when mounted on a tripod
- Compatible with: EF:70-200mm F2.8L
- Body Size: 9.5 x 7.2 x 4.4cm / 3.7 x 2.8 x 1.73in (L x W x H)
- If you own a Canon EF 70-200mm F4, EF 200mm F2.8, EF 70-200mm F4L IS, EF 300mm F4L, EF 400mm F5.6L, EF 80-200mm F2.8L Lens, you own one of the best. To make either of these lenses even better, add a Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W)
- The Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W)main purpose is to provide a better balance when mounted on a tripod. The 70-200 f/4 lenses do not require this ring to be mounted on a tripod - the camera body tripod insert can be used. But, this setup is front heavy. A top-notch ballhead can handle this load, but a lesser one will drop some amount after it is tightened. Care must also be taken to not tip the off-balance tripod forward. By moving the tripod mount to a centrally-positioned tripod ring (collar), balance is restored
- The advantages do not stop here. Since the tripod ring freely rotates, a nice amount of setup flexibility is gained. With the Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W) in use, switching from horizontal to vertical orientation is fast and easy. Otherwise, a major tripod head adjustment is required (such as dropping a ballhead into the drop-notch)
- The thumbscrew tightens/loosens the tripod ring friction as needed. Simply rotate the ring to the desired position and lock it tight. If not needed, rotate the ring to an out-of-the-way position when not in use. Alternatively, loosen the tripod ring and pull out on the thumbscrew to completely release the ring from the lens. This release is accomplished via a hinge (noticeable in the pics). A hinged design allows the Canon Tripod Mount Ring A(W) to be removed without the need to unmount the lens from the camera
- A tripod ring allow various accessories to be attached to the lens - flash brackets being one of the most popular. I use a Wimberley P20 Lens Plate on my Canon Tripod Mount Ring. This allows me to quickly mount the lens to any common Arca-Swiss-compatible quick-release clamp (Arca-Swiss, Wimberley, RRS ...) on a ballhead, monopod clamp, flash bracket
- At one point, Canon had two Tripod Mount Ring A (W) models and one (B) model (W = White, B = Black). Both (W) models are shown in the pictures below, are interchangeable and are basically the same in their functionality
- 1 x EF 70-200mm F2.8L Tripod Mount Ring for Canon
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.59||USD$ 11.21||USD$ 10.86||USD$ 10.53||USD$ 10.22|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.