Customers Also Bought
- 100% new high quality rechargeable digital camera replacement battery for Canon NB-6L battery
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital video camera
- This Canon NB-6L battery is a high capacity and rechargeable li-ion battery with premium cell
- Latest li-ion rechargeable battery technology gives the best performance possible compared to other battery technologies such as nickel metal hydride (Ni-MH)
- Best replacement for the original Canon NB-6L battery
- Type: Lithium ion battery
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Size: 42 x 34 x 7mm/1.7 x 1.3 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- This canon digital camera battery features high capacity and Li-ion rechargeable battery with premium cell
- This battery for canon digital camera is the best replacement for the original Canon NB-6L battery
- This canon replacement battery would never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- this canon digital camera battery has the least Li-ion rechargeable battery technology which gives the best performance possible compared to other battery technologies such as nickel metal hydride
- This battery is a rechargeable canon digital camera battery which is customized for you
Size in Detail:
Battery Guide for Digital Cameras
Digital cameras are notorious for being extremely power hungry devices. If you take into consideration that the batteries are used to power the imaging system, the LCD, flash, CCD and storage system it comes as no surprise. Add to the mix, the newer generation cameras with Image stabilisation and high-powered zoom, the power requirements get even higher. Most digital cameras will drain a normal set of batteries in just one shooting session. Choosing the right batteries will not only save you money, but will also prevent you from missing a memorable moment due to flat batteries.
Propriety or standard batteries:
Before buying a digital camera you should give some thought regarding the batteries it uses. Depending on the digital camera model, the camera will make use of either normal sized batteries (AA sized) or a propriety battery pack created specifically for that camera. Both of these have advantages and disadvantages you should take note of:
+ Less expensive than propriety batteries
+ Easy to find
+ Can be used in other devices
+ Able to use alkaline batteries in an emergency
- Normally lasts for a shorter period of time than propriety battery packs
+ Can be used for a longer period of time before depleted
+ Normally charges in a shorter amount of time
+ Optimised for your camera
- More expensive
- Can be difficult to locate a replacement
- Can often only be used with a specific camera model or line of manufacturers products
Most often it is best to choose a camera that uses normal sized AA batteries. It will make it much easier for you to find replacement batteries. However some high-end cameras can only use propriety batteries. This should not prevent you from buying the camera, just make sure that you will be able to get a replacement battery when needed. It is also a good idea to buy a spare battery when buying the camera. This will ensure that you will have a spare when needed. (Especially if it takes a long time to order a replacement).
Battery Power Rating:
The amount of power a set of batteries can provide is depicted as a mAh (Milliampere-hour) rating. When buying batteries for your camera, you should look for batteries that offer the highest possible mAH rating. For digital cameras a 2000 mAh or higher rating works best.
There are various kinds of batteries in use today. The main difference between them is the technology they use, the amount of power they can supply and whether they are rechargeable.
- Alkaline: Alkaline batteries are the standard batteries we all know and love. They are available in all standard sizes and should be available for sale in most stores. Alkaline batteries aren't suited for frequent use in digital cameras. They last for only a few shots before being completely drained. This is an expensive solution if you intend to use your camera on a regular basis. However they should be fine for use in an emergency when your rechargeable batteries have run out.
- Lithium: Lithium batteries are disposable and last longer than Alkaline batteries. This comes at a premium price though making them much more expensive than Alkaline batteries.
- Nickel Cadmium: Ni-Cad are rechargeable batteries. These are relatively old technology and tend to suffer from the "memory effect". They must be fully discharged before recharging and care should be taken not to overcharge the battery. It's best to avoid using Nickel Cadmium batteries due to their limitations.
- NiMH (Nickel-Metal Hydride): NiMH are the ideal batteries for use in digital cameras. They are rechargeable, but don't suffer as much from the memory affect. NiMH batteries last for a long time and offer the best value for their price.
- Lion (Lithium Ion): Lithium ion batteries are relatively new. They are a rechargeable, don't suffer from the memory effect and last almost twice as long as NiMH batteries. Most propriety batteries are Lithium Ion batteries. The only downside is that Lithium-Ion batteries tend to be much more expensive and could be harder to find.
If you plan on using your digital camera on a regular basis you should definitely invest in a good set of rechargeable batteries. The best option would be to choose either NiMH or Lithium Ion batteries. This might seem expensive, but when you consider that they can be recharged multiple times and last longer, they will soon pay for themselves.
Caring for Batteries
- Insert the batteries correctly into the camera.
- Don't mix used and unused batteries.
- Don't mix different types of batteries.
- Take care not to overcharge rechargeable batteries.
- Don't leave batteries inside the camera for an extended period of time. Some batteries might leak and damage the camera.
- Don't expose your batteries to extreme heat or cold.
Prolonging battery life
- Don't switch your camera on and off repeatedly. When a camera is switched on it uses a lot of power to start all the necessary systems. If you are going to take lots of photos in a short time, it's best to leave your camera on, instead of switching it on and off for each shot.
- Use the optical viewfinder instead of the LCD: The LCD uses a large amount of power. If you use the viewfinder instead of the LCD to frame your images you will conserve power.
- Switch off the flash: If you don't need to use the flash, switch it off. Using the flash unnecessarily will drain your batteries much faster.
- Review your pictures sparingly: Review the photo briefly after you've taken it to see if you need to re-shoot the photo. An extended review of your photos using the LCD will drain the batteries.
- Use an AC adapter: Most cameras provide for the use of an AC adapter. This is ideal for when you are transferring photos from your digital camera to your PC.
- If you are shooting on a tripod remember to disable image stabilisation on your camera - you won't need it and it is a considerable drain on the battery as well as possibly causing some vibration on the tripod.
- 1 x 3.7V 1000mAh Digital Camera Replacement Battery for Canon NB-6L
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.38||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.83||USD$ 5.60||USD$ 5.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on05-06-2011
- Other Thoughts: I know that choosing this product is the wise choice, after a long time use, it still looks like a new one.
Was this review helpful?
Thomas P. Brennan
Bought this item on05-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought this item for my camera, and it is suitable for my camera, like it.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on03-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: With simple and practical design, this canon digital camera battery is convenient to insert my camera which save a lot of time.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought it last week, i think it is worthy for what i cost because of its high quality material.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-09-2011
- Other Thoughts: I received this canon replacement battery and inserted it into my camera, it is perfectly match with my camera. Highly recommend.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-20-2011
- Other Thoughts: I am very pleased with this purchase and this canon digital camera battery is working perfectly.
Was this review helpful?
Andres Pera Salmon
Bought this item on01-01-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is the best battery for cannon digital camera. It works with my camera perfectly, I love it very much.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-23-2010
- Other Thoughts: This canon digital camera battery might be a good replaced battery. it fit quite well with my camera and does not require long time recharged.
Was this review helpful?
- How long till a Canon Digital Camera Battery Gets Fully Charged?
It may take 2 to 3 hours depending upon the charger and how depleted the battery is. Because battery charging for a lithium battery, like that used in the SD450, is electronically controlled, it won't hurt the battery or charger to leave it in overnight in the charger. The charger will simply stop charging the battery when it decides the battery is full.
- Canon S2 IS digital camera - how can I read the battery level?
Most point and shoot cameras from Canon does not display battery life. Sorry. I have the Canon SD700 IS and it does not display battery life on it either. Itll only warn you when you have about 10-20 more shots left. (If you have the LCD on maybe less than 10).
- Can I use an external battery with my Canon digital camera?
In most cases you can not. Unfortunately, most digital cameras have an internal battery that is made to work with only a standard battery. In the case of these internal batteries, you will only have a small range of capacity difference of maybe 100mAh +/-. If, however, you are lucky enough to have a Canon digital camera that has an external battery, then you should be able to use an extended battery. As with any changes of batteries, for example chemistry and capacity, you should check your manual to verify that your model can handle these changes.