Customers Also Bought
- High quality universal car audio adapter
- Connect your CD player / MiniDisk player / iPod to your car stereo through your car's in-dash cassette player
- 3.5mm plug for iPod / CD player / MiniDisk player headphone jack
- Silent mechanism reduces mechanical noise on the road
- For use with all the MP3 players, CD players and handhelds
- This is a non-OEM product
- Length: Approx.75cm/29.5in
- Insert this adapter plug into the line out jack
- Reposition the cord to the desirded position
- This cassette adapter for iPod is ideal for taking your portable audio device in your car stereo
- For those of you who prefer superior sound quality over having a wireless connection, an cassette adapter for iPod is the ideal solution
- The cassette adapter for iPod for you to plug into either car or home cassette decks and play your iPod through your stereo
How to Choose and Use An iPod Cassette Adapter?
- If you have a cassette deck in your car, and an iPod, purchase a cassette adapter. This cassette shaped device will allow you to listen to your iPod though your car's tape deck.
- Shop for a cassette tape adapter at a local electronics store, big box electronics store, the electronics section of a supermarket, or online. The varying quality of the cassette tape adapters purchased at any of these locations isn't much of an issue.
- Purchase a mid-range cassette tape adapter. Don't buy the cheapest one available, as it will likely break quickly. There's no need to buy the highest quality adapter unless you want as high fidelity a sound as you can achieve. A $20 - $25 adapter is a good compromise.
- Put the cassette tape adapter into the cassette deck of your car.
- Plug the mini jack at the end of the cassette adapter cord into the headphone jack on the top of your iPod.
- Control the volume with both your iPod and the car stereo.
- The iPod volume should be over half-way up in order for the audio to come through the stereo properly.
Tips & Warnings:
- Don't drive while changing songs on your iPod. It's extremely dangerous. Make a playlist before you start driving.
- 1 x iPod Car Audio Cassette Adapter
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.24||USD$ 3.86||USD$ 3.55||USD$ 3.29||USD$ 3.06|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.